BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristia S.
Larnaca
I love ikea!!i think is one of the best places in cyprus you can find whatever you want in good prices,in one place and very good quality!!!i bought a lot of things from ikea and i am very happy!!there is also a lot of choices!
Cleona T.
It has many things in just one place making it extremely convenient to find things that you want it also provide great food as at decent price. The air condition is great and everything making the whole shopping experience great
Brianna C.
Lively
I like IKEA for the price, and the fact that you can get lots of great starter pieces for cheap. The quality isn't terrible, but like I said, it's good for starting out. I really like shopping there for stuff for my beauty room.
Ginna G.
My entire bedroom set is from IKEA and I've had it for YEARS. it's literally so easy to assemble and lasts a very very long time. The prices are great and you can always find other pieces to match whatever you choose to purchase
Monica D.
I had an issue with parts on a dresser and I'm sure you could imagine how unhappy a person might be in the middle of assembling furniture and forced to placing a call to customer service. The representative was wonderful, apologetic and resolved the problem. I wish every company had people that helpful.
Katie A.
London / Brighton
This store has everything and more that you could imaging from home wear to garden furniture to food, etc. The workers are very helpful in guiding you where you need to go and the quality is amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Tia L.
Ikea is a brilliant store, with a wide range of products that apply to everything in your home. There carefully layed out navigation system around the store makes Sure you don't get lost. However all furniture bought is flat packed for you too take home and build yourself.... and I'm useless with a screwdriver....
thatmakeup g.
France
All of my furniture comes from IKEA .
My husband and I , we prepared our son's nursery with furniture and other items that we exclusively purchased from ikea ( bed , closet , shelves ... ) And we are 100% satisfied .
Kerrie H.
Cheap and easy. Love getting flat pack furniture that you can update anytime. Easy to build with a great help and returns policy available I would recommend to anyone. They have current styles and always update stock seasonally.
Rosemary W.
Toronto, ON
I love just spending the day at IKEA. There's a lot of inspiration to be found and I love their textiles. I always come away with something and their Cafe has good food for cheap prices. Their frozen yogurt is always a treat at the end.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?