BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ella F.
I love Ikea! I think everyone does and they do amazing products for homeware, I have got the Alex drawers and I love them! They are perfect quality along with everything they do and it is a massive shop so they have something for everyone's styles for modern to vintage products
Jackie J.
I have the IKEA vanity and I am quite pleased with it. The quality of the product is amazing, and it has the perfect amount of storage to suit my needs. The mirror is large and aesthetically pleasing to the eye with an oval shape.
N O.
Stuttgart
Simple, easy, affordable. They have a wide veriety of items and while I don’t shop there for every household items I do enjoy waiting for them to come out with something I really love and then picking it up. And who doesn’t love walking through the set ups?!
Brandy V.
IKEA is fantastic for affordable home furnishings and decor! We have purchased there often and will be back. Best if you are good with some assembly required! Delivery fees are too high so shop in store and bring home if you can!
Rebeca G.
Maracaibo, Zulia
First class, quick service; kept us informed all the way from ordering to delivery. Delivery drivers are very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely order from ikea again. You can also pick your delivery day so it's convenient...
Tamara B.
Fife
Ikea is my favourite shop ever! Not only does it have everything I would want in my house but it’s incredibly affordable, great quality stuff. I often say to my mum that Ikea is not just a trip to find furniture it’s a day out!
Kristia S.
Larnaca
I love ikea!!i think is one of the best places in cyprus you can find whatever you want in good prices,in one place and very good quality!!!i bought a lot of things from ikea and i am very happy!!there is also a lot of choices!
Rosie A.
Assebroek, Bruges, West-Flanders
Great shop with a lot of options for home improvement items. There is also a wide price range and different design styles to suit everyone. The stores are usually big, so you will find what you're looking for over half the time.
Jazmín F.
I love IKEA! There furniture is so cute and modern. The price is very economic for me and it’s good quality. They have like this demonstration of bedroom, kitchen, bathrooms, etc that makes you want to remodel your entire house.
Fran D.
Durham, Durham
The service was quick and easy and the order came within the time that was specified the products where of extremely good quality and they were very easy to build as they came with clear instructions I would definitely recommend
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?