- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
So many unique items. Prices are great I picked up a beautiful kitchen island for a quarter of the cost from other places. Check here first before spending big bucks at other stores. You might be pleasantly surprised.
I freaking LOVE IKEA. It has a great range of cheap but also higher end furniture, and the accessories are great for sprucing up your home. I love to get plain looking items and then spray paint them to customise them and make them my own! I'll always keep coming back to IKEA!
What do I say about this amazing brand .. words cannot describe the amazing products you get in this shop .. I have 80% of my home decor and furniture from Ikea .. I am a big ikea fan and my stuffed toys are also from ikea .💖💖
Moving into a new house and got majority of our furniture from here. Great variety of things to choose from, many colours, and sets to build. Everything is set a very good price compared to other stores! Amazing place!
I honestly love ikea, you can find everything you're looking for but because it's so big it could be a little intimidating. Sometimes their things are a little difficult to built, for example a lamp I got for my birthday.
I love ikea. I don’t live near one so all of my shopping in online. I’ve bought many things from there at good prices. Maybe not the best quality but the price point is good. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Unlike other furniture places Ikea doesn't have pushy sales associates. Prices are within reason, especially for a parent of a adolescent. Things break, it's affordable to replace. The housewares selection is also quite large.
I love going to ikea ! I always find what I'm looking for and much more ! I love all the orignal things you find and the stuff is a great buy ! The only thing that drives me insane is the instructions are
Moving into college for my first year was really cool because I got to decorate my whole room with all the things I bought at IKEA ! Everything from bed spreads to chairs and picture frames ! Would deff shop here again
LOVE IKEA!! Website is easy to use and things are also easy to find in store! Stock so many different things it’s like a day out to ikea! All really reasonably priced items from food to cots to bedside tables! Great!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos