BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Zahra M.
um alquain
My home is about IKEA ، i choice IKEA because the material is original , the quality is good , and the prices affordable, my favorite purchase fo ikea is room decorating , I have always been shopping here and will always shop for ever.
Irem K.
Akershus
My makeup table. I am not that satisfied cuz the legs are not what I expected to be. It don't like fit well. And the mirror isn't that great either, cuz I can't really see that well. And since it is a makeup table I expected that the mirror would be much better. Like have a mirror that take long distance and make it really big
Beth J.
Great range of items and always something to fit every design. Only criticism is that items sometimes get delivered slightly broken to might be waiting longer than you wanted for a good one to arrive but when it does you will love it!
Debbie H.
Ikea alex 9 drawers are the best for storing makeup and art supplies. I've never had an issue with any the products I have bought here. The stationary also has beautiful patterns. I would recommend everyone shopping here for furniture.
Domante Z.
I have few things from this shop, love the candles from there, but when I went there recently don't know why, but they dont have anyting interesting and a bit different to get for home. I hope they will get some more new products for decorating rooms.
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
This place is a one stop shop when it comes to home furnishings and accessories. I furnished my entire apartment in affordable yet stylish furniture. I love how inexpensive it is but you would never know by looking at it. You can get everything you need here.
Finley R.
Lots of affordable furniture, that is fairly easy to put together with instructions. Great quality. I wish you did not have to go through the entire store for 1 or 2 items. I will shop here until I have my home furnished to my liking.
Laura G.
Mississauga, ON
Love IKEA! I especially love the Alex drawers that they carry. They are the best for anyone who has a ton of makeup and needs to store it I'm a pretty way lol I love just about everything at IKEA and the prices aren't that bad either.
Naroz A.
Mississauga , ON
I would rate 3 because no ine helps you once your in Ikea, the employeees are rude and tell you to get everything on your own even if the stuff is heavy. They don’t help out with the parts of a bed or anything which is so weird and annoying and hard to figure out.
Kassie H.
Shop at IKEA for all my home needs renovations absolutely everything they have a huge selection I such a good quality price their staff is so friendly and helpful as well as the fact that I can take my kids there and do all my shopping
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?