BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

mandie P.
Oh, Ikea. The store no one who knows me will go with me to. I could spend days in Ikea and still beg you to let me stay. I am such a fan of minimal clutter hidden in clever ways and with a modern sleek style. Ikea's style fits my decor style perfectly. Also, the prices are not bad for what you get. Very reasonable and efficient way to furnish a new home or apartment if you're tight on cash. The only bummer is not being able to find exactly what you're looking for after you documented it, after you leave the showroom. But usually you can find someone to help you and they go above and beyond to help, in my experience at least. Their blue reusable bags are also amazing for grocery shopping.

Also the meatballs are amazing!!!
Rebecca S.
Lakeland
If I didn’t have to drive 2 hours to shop I would be there every weekend. Please come to Valdosta, GA! The University students and military will keep you in business!
Abbigail S.
Sacramento, CA
I love Ikea! It has so many fun things and furniture, and is very family friendly. They have rooms set up for people to go in and look at the room and see if they'd want to decorate their room like that. They have little play stations for the kids, because they might get bored, and the store is huge, so it's nice for them to take a break. They even have a cafe! Their Swedish meatballs are the best, and their ice cream. You need to go check it out. Just remember that if you're planning a trip to ikea, make sure your entire day is free. ;)
Marie W.
I. Love. IKEA. You can buy literally everything you need for your home at IKEA. I have purchased mostly smaller home decor items. The larger furniture pieces are very challenging to assemble. This is not only because of the pieces themselves but because the instructions typically only have line drawings, not verbal instructions. So even putting together a basic bookshelf was tricky. Some items are nicer than others, but the prices are hard to beat. So many great organizational items. Whole sets of dishes for $30. Ready made curtains and fabric goods, AND fabric by the yard for other projects. I have bought succulents there that managed to live for quite awhile. I'm a big fan of their containers and use all different sizes for spices and toiletry items.
NATALYA D.
I bought my makeup vanity from Ikea-the Alex drawers in black-brownish gray. I absolutely love it. The drawers open smoothly and the space is just enough to fit everything in perfectly. I would deff recommend it for someone that has space and a large makeup collection. Also they do sell single drawer or tall drawers in the Alex model as well and that's also good for anyone that needs space to organize their makeup. One thing to keep in mind, the vanity shown in the picture does take up a lot of room so I would go on Ikea's website to see the measurements to make sure they fit in your room.
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
IKEA is one of those stores that I have a love / hate relationship for.
Their quality of items are very cheap & expensive. I would not recommend buying any furniture from them, Bc they do fall apart and also their directions for setting them up is very confusing.
The plus side is, their showroom floor is beautiful! I love how they set up everything in room styles. So you really get a good idea how everything would look in your house. Honestly you can find anything and everything you want. It’s a great place to get lost in for hours!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love IKEA!!! Everytime I go there I have such a hard time from not grabbing everything! They have the nicest furniture, and everything is such a great reasonable price. I like how the store is set up. If your'e a parent, they have a daycare/playroom you can leave your child at, so you can shop. They also have a cafeteria, so if your hungry, you can grab something to eat, and keep on shopping. I could spend hours at IKEA. It's so big, and every floor has such great products. I like how it's self served also.
Michaela K.
Orlando
I love IKEA.  As a college student, living in an apartment, who loves home decor an furniture but doesn't always have the money for it, this is the best place to go.  They always have their classic furniture staples, which are well made and incredibly cheap.  But more importantly (to me, at least), the smaller decor pieces change out quite rapidly, making their always a new fun thing to buy to decorate my apartment each time I go.  I can't help but buy another quirky throw pillow--especially when they're only $5.  Not to mention, any household essential (cooking ware, lighting, cleaning tools) are all the cheapest that you will ever see them.  I've had my $2 broom for 3 years now!
Amber Y.
I recently bought a bed frame and two tables from IKEA and I they're all wonderful. I spent quite some time looking for a bed and bed frame that I liked and would also fit my budget and I finally found one at IKEA for less than 100 bucks and that included the mattress too. Now although this bed is well worth the money and time it takes to put together, it does have one downfall and that is the wooden support beams that hold up the mattress creek really bad. I thought I could get use to the sound but it just got worse as time went by. But, there's an easy solution for that, I just went down to the nearest hard wear store and got a few thicker pieces of wood to replace the beams it came with and problem solved
Shania R.
Katy, TX
You can find everything you need at IKEA. A very ideal place if you have a newly purchased home or rented apartment and need to find some good furniture to fill it up :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?