BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Andrea X.
This is quite sad but Ikea is like my second home 😭 we go so often as we’re constantly renovating that I may aswell live there . The actual experience is fun as well. And on the eating area , there’s a kids area so you can eat in pace .
Joely M.
Horsham
I love ikea because there are so many things to buy, the quality is so good and my only problem is sometimes they are hard to build if they are not already built but you can hire someone to do it usually! I would recommend shopping here.
Sandra W.
Most of my house is IKEA! I love that they offer furniture and home decor at different price points so we can buy basics for the kids’ spaces and fancier stuff for grownup spaces! I shop there on a regular basis and probably will forever!
Maham M.
Sharjah , Muweileh
I spent whole days here when I moved houses and I kept going back even after we were done with furniture shopping. I live that most of the stuff is DIY and flat packed with very simple instructions. Will always come back to ikea for more!
Sophie R.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Always have the best furniture and home decor,. Super easy to build and really affordable. Recommend everyone to shop at IKEA as the products they sell are always amazing. I also really love the plants that they sell as they're really cute and have the best cacti!
Michelle J.
Calgary, AB
I love shopping at Ikea. I
Love how their stores have displays set up and how easy it is to find the products they use in their displays. I find the products all have great value for the cost. Products are well made and always in style.
Samantha S.
Cochrane, AB
As much as everyone may own the same furniture, IKEA has always done me good! It's affordable and all of mine has lasted me a long time, through many moves and I find ways to revamp it or "IKEA hacks". I will continue to shop there until I win the lottery...
Jane M.
Toronto, ON
A trip to IKEA brings me instant joy. I love getting inspirations from showrooms and finding new pieces, no matter big or small, to add to my home. There are so many ways to customize IKEA furniture too — so many hack tips online as well!
Seasons2love D.
IKEA is the perfect home store where you can find absolutely everything!
I always end up buying more than I set out to because I love everything! And everything comes with simple instructions to assemble.
I would recommend IKEA to anyone
Martha S.
Simcoe, NH
I bought a bed frame from Ikea for college and it's beautiful! Has drawers underneath for easy storage and they move smoothly in and out..

Of course following IKEA instructions is never the easiest but I love this bed frame and the aesthetic it offers in a room.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?