BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Naroz A.
Mississauga , ON
I would rate 3 because no ine helps you once your in Ikea, the employeees are rude and tell you to get everything on your own even if the stuff is heavy. They don’t help out with the parts of a bed or anything which is so weird and annoying and hard to figure out.
Lauren E.
Belper, Derbyshire
Love ikea! Affordable but brilliant stuff! It’s where my dressing table is from, the DIY instructions are easy to follow also! Will always love ikea and always purchase items from there as they’re well priced and good quality for money
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I love Ikea. They have so many things in store that are affordable for students like me. The store is a pain to navigate through but it's still doable. I wont shop for furniture elsewhere since the quality here is so good and so cheap!
Casidi L.
Central coast
IKEA you are just simply the best !!! I just brought my self a desk and heaps more for my beauty room and I am sooooo inlove! You have so so so much to pick from and it took me forever to decide what one I wanted as I wanted to take it all!!! Love 💋
Sharon T.
North York, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love that Ikea has a really wide variety of products: furniture, decor items, kitchen wares, appliances etc. The only downside to shopping there is that is isn't so easy to locate what you're looking for in the store (ikea winnipeg )
Louise S.
Horrible if you know what you want and want to dash in and out. It'll take a day to get around the place. Skip the show room and get down to the market. The market is amazing but you've got to look properly around there as there are some good buys. You'll need the hot dog and cinnamon rolls after you've been around the store.
Zahra M.
um alquain
My home is about IKEA ، i choice IKEA because the material is original , the quality is good , and the prices affordable, my favorite purchase fo ikea is room decorating , I have always been shopping here and will always shop for ever.
Francine W.
IKEA is great for quick furniture. Moving into your first apartment type furniture. It’s always a jigsaw puzzle to assemble the parts together. When your almost done building your furniture, there’s always one part missing in your box!
Solene C.
In Ikea will find everything you search for your house ! My favorite purchase there is a beautiful desk for my bedroom ! I shop there everytime I search something for home. I would definitely recommend this shop to you and your family.
Jessyka M.
Airdrie
My husband thinks I have an addiction issue when it comes to Ikea. We might have threatened each other with divorce a couple times over the building process but we’re still together so that’s good I guess. Wish they had more locations
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?