BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Maja Z.
You will always find what ever it may be you are looking for! And if you go in the shop it's a fun adventure too cause it's so big! That can be annoying too cause you get lost and things are hard to find but the staff are lively and will help a lot.
Maria P.
Aurora, ON
Most of our house is furnished with IKEA. We have two small children so the furniture is fantastic since I don't feel bad if my kids stain the couch and get paint or scratches on the table since they were not too expensive and can be replaced once the children have outgrown their "distructive" phase. Plus no one can even rep ym couches are IKEA!
Chancey V.
Vancouver, BC
I love going to IKEA. Their showroom gives you a lot of ideas of possible ways you can furnish your home. You can also find many cheap little things for around the house like mugs, towels, bed sheets, and etc. Definitely a good low price for quality things.
Andrea B.
Lorenz-Müller-Gasse 1A/5570
The ikea idea is pretty much the most original idea I have every seen. Have you just seen the come back on Balenciaga bag ? I died! The quality and delivery from Ikea are the best. You do not wait for a long time and you for things for a lifetime!
Ishrat K.
Middlesbrough
OMG I love ikea so much It is amazing there furniture it's incredible I always shop there I would recommond shopping there there furniture lasts for years and years I have a Alex 5 drawer for my makeup and has lots of space there wood is solid !!!
Emily K.
Always quite the adventure to walk around Ikea! I may be going against the grain, but I've always found IKEA furniture building almost therapeutic! I loved the Malm dresser that was recently purchased, and look forward to using it for the next decade or so! As always, I ended my last ikea shopping trip with a hotdog and an ice cream cone!
kelsey b.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I love ikea I recently went and bought my new Alex drawers to storage my makeup collection they are so compact and beautiful and not flimsy at all I will be going back to buy more soon I would recommend everyone to purchase your products from there
Celina C.
Toronto, ON
I love Ikea! It's great for when you want something stylish that won't break your budget. Their live plants are also a little known secret. I've found that the plants I've bought from Ikea have lived longer than those I've bought from flower shops.
Mivrouw Z.
Tetouan
IKEA is one of the best recognized furniture brands all over the world. It appeals to a young and hip audience, as it makes affordable furniture and home furnishing choices that's especially favored by those just starting out on their own ..
Anh-Quan N.
Ottawa
Always great for ideas, especially if you're about to do some home renovations. Not the greatest quality in the furniture department. Lots of fun little things you can buy. And best part of it all is finishing the visit with a plate of 10 meatballs
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?