- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I have purchased many many different pieces of furniture they are all Great quality and easy to put together they are also very affordable and the experience at she shop is great I will definitely be buying more furniture from here in the future
I like Ikea. A lot of my furniture is from there, and so far it's lasted well and looks good. I love spending hours exploring the store, and every time I go it's a little different. I don't so much enjoy spending hours putting everything together, and the instructions are often confusing. Overall, furniture is a reasonable price there and is well worth the trouble. Plus the Swedish meatballs are SO GOOD.
Almost everything I have at home is from IKEA, I like it very much, things are of very good quality, but I do not recommend that they buy candles because they do not smell when they are found but if they want decoration it is fine
Ikea literally has everything you need under one roof for a house. Over the years we have bought many things from there some still going strong others thrown out for the simple reason we don't need it any more rather then it being poor quality.
We recently purchased a Hemnes tv unit and bookshelf set in the white stain. We purchased in store and knew exactly what we were expecting. The quality of the wood and stain seems to be better then in the past. I would highly reccomend Ikea furniture to anyone who is on a budget. They can be difficult to assemble but that is to be expected!
I love Ikea for a one stop shop for decorating and all things decor. Down to the kitchen utensils all the way to a duvet cover. This is THE place to go if you're moving out of your parents for the first time, going to university, redecorating etc
I love all their products (I spend hours flipping through their catalog). Their products are affordable and quality. Good experience with delivery and packing. Moreover, I find the delivery costs quite expensive (I do not have a car, I can not do otherwise ..)
Ikea is quite a good place to shop and is very interesting experience overall, and quite affordable in nature and I would recommend it for that feature. All my furniture in my bedroom is from IKEA and is all very stylish, I would reccomend Ikea
Good quality. Affordable price. What more can you say. I love going for walks around ikea there's always something there you didn't know you needed. My most favourite purchase has definitely got to be my rug. It's my second I've gotten from here.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos