BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Christine D.
Toronto, ON
I freaking love ikea! My favourite place in the world tbh. Their furniture is sleek and fits perfectly in an apartment. The best part is definitely their food though! Swedish meatballs is my go to when I’m picking up some new lack furniture
M K.
If you've just moved out of your house, or are just looking for something new to add to your decoration.. anything you need is found at Ikea. Sounds cliché, but it's true. You can actually find anything here. With extremely affordable prices too.
Jennifer N.
Winnipeg, MB
We love shopping at IKEA for their ever changing home decor items that are reasonably priced and most items are great quality for what we need. We have a lot of items from this store and frequent there often to see the new displays and shop!
Cassandra K.
Milton
Love getting lost in this store and grabbing more than I need aha! Very affordable, fun to put things together. Their cinnamon buns are to die for in the small eating area. Got a nice futon the other day, so practical and comfy for guests :)
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
IKEA is great if you're on a budget, live in a small space, or are just looking for something new to spruce up what you already have. I love just walking through and seeing how the designers have configured the various spaces for inspiration!
Nikki E.
Pickering, ON
Amazing products, however they’re such a pain to assemble! Either way, when i had messed up while building something and broke a wooden board they had provided me with a new part without any hassle. Just opened a new box and gave it to me.
Monique S.
Sydney
Every cool stuff you need for your house can be found here. The price range for the items are really good, depending on the item you want. The shopping experience is pretty cool, the stall is not scattered, everyone must go on the same way.
Lauren R.
Essex
Great place to shop has almost everything you can think of needing at home and at a reasonable price however the store itself does make it difficult to find things as it is like going on a wild goose chase just to find the simplest things.
Nisha T.
i love just walking around in this store. lol i mean the stuff is nice they have but sometimes a little overpriced and their quality actually isn't that great like they say. i believe they are breakable. i do still shop there here and there when needed.
Madi M.
Freehold Road , Ipswich
Ikea has a such a big range of products and furnishings for people. In my honest opinion there is so much to choose from but you can't have it all. One negative opinion on Ikea is that some things can be quite expensive and some colour ranges may be too small.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?