BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Decorator Expert Level 1
I haven't bought much from here, but my favourite product I have boughten was my storage dresser for my make up that is part of the Alex series. It is sturdy and I love the way it looks. I even enjoyed building it which is what IKEA is known for.
Domante Z.
I have few things from this shop, love the candles from there, but when I went there recently don't know why, but they dont have anyting interesting and a bit different to get for home. I hope they will get some more new products for decorating rooms.
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
This place is a one stop shop when it comes to home furnishings and accessories. I furnished my entire apartment in affordable yet stylish furniture. I love how inexpensive it is but you would never know by looking at it. You can get everything you need here.
Solene C.
In Ikea will find everything you search for your house ! My favorite purchase there is a beautiful desk for my bedroom ! I shop there everytime I search something for home. I would definitely recommend this shop to you and your family.
Lorna M.
Devon
Great online and offline retailer, mostly use online although a store is opening locally to me soon. Wouldn’t use them for larger items of furniture as they just don’t stand the test of time, but for decorative and furnishings - great.
Nikita P.
Adelaide
Hav everything you could ever want and more. IKEA is huge and you are guaranteed to find everything you are looking for. If you can’t find something than you can guarantee that IKEA will have it. Super fun shopping experience as well.
Debbie H.
Ikea alex 9 drawers are the best for storing makeup and art supplies. I've never had an issue with any the products I have bought here. The stationary also has beautiful patterns. I would recommend everyone shopping here for furniture.
Francine W.
IKEA is great for quick furniture. Moving into your first apartment type furniture. It’s always a jigsaw puzzle to assemble the parts together. When your almost done building your furniture, there’s always one part missing in your box!
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
IKEA is a staple for university kids, my entire bedroom is basically from there. They have great staple pieces for a reasonable price. I find their couches to be outrageously overpriced for what they are, but for storage they're the best.
Naroz A.
Mississauga , ON
I would rate 3 because no ine helps you once your in Ikea, the employeees are rude and tell you to get everything on your own even if the stuff is heavy. They don’t help out with the parts of a bed or anything which is so weird and annoying and hard to figure out.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?