BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lottie H.
England
One of my favourite places to get affordable home wear. The cafe here is also amazing, if ur going to make the trip then u MUST buy their meatballs. Woah. Their so nice. The quality of their products are good. It’s a fun activity to put together ur furniture 😂
Breanna S.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
IKEA is my happy place. This Swedish store is full of trendy and affordable house and furniture solutions to fit into everyone's style and budget. Their furniture all comes in compact boxes and is easy to assemble and they have home decor for everyone!
Simran ❤.
London
IKEA has everything, from beds to phone stands. It literally has everything, so much stuff that you could get lost in the massive store. Regular customer at IKEA and recently bought a computer table and a revolving computer chair from here. Really impressed.
Chloe L.
Cornwall
I recently ordered the Alex 9 draws and i LOVE THEM. It was so easy to build the instructions were very clear and understandable. The delivery was pricey as there isn't an Ikea close to me. Also the side of the draws came slightly damages. Nothing major though
Ella H.
It's fun putting this items together because you only images to go off but there pretty simple really , the items them self are very good quality I do really like shopping at IKEA plus there are some many different options for one type furniture it's great Xx
Abigail S.
Easy to put together! I just bought my bed from here a few weeks ago and I'm in love with it! Stylish, good price and very comfortable! The best part was that I could find everything I needed for my new bed all at IKEA without having to go to multiple stores!
Julia A.
Ipoh, Perak
The price is really affordable but the quality is superb! The quality is better than product that worth hundreds or even thousands of dollar. Even though we have to assembled it ourselves but I do love doing it because it helps improve my skills in assembling.
Ally H.
Perth
I love walking through the showroom and seeing all the pieces set up and seeing their ideas of how to work things together. Ikea is a perfect example of why stylish doesn't need to be expensive, and its all neutral enough so you can change it with the seasons!
Skye b.
canada
Ikea's pretty much my go-to for any large pieces of furniture as they always have great storage options and I live in a very small space. The prices are actually also not bad for what the product is and I really like the more minimalist look of the products.
Kelly E.
Springfield lane , Morley
I'm not a fan of shopping at this place however I bought my daughters bedroom furniture here and it's lovely as we can mix and match items and colours of the doors so it's totally personable. It only took a few hours to piece together and even with her constantly going into draws and doors they still look like new. I hope to add to what we have as she grows.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?