BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Joella B.
London, Middlesex
Ikea literally has everything you need under one roof for a house. Over the years we have bought many things from there some still going strong others thrown out for the simple reason we don't need it any more rather then it being poor quality.
Tanya T.
Montreal
Go to for affordable, trendy pieces. I recommend going first thing in the morning because it is chaos after that. Do your research online so that you can find what you need quickly. They also have lots of items that are great for wedding decor!
Danielle P.
Norwich, Norfolk
Ikea is great for furnishing that first apartment but also when you want that stand-out piece of furniture without splashing out a month's salary. I also like a lot of their kitchen gear (pots, knives, etc) which can save quite a bit of money.
Danielle K.
Kamloops, BC
I LOVE THIS STORE! It has absolutely everything. I purchased a dining room table that can seat 6 or fold into a shelf about 7 inches wide! This store is super we organized and fairly priced. I definitely recommend shopping here for all of your home needs
Maïté C.
This is a store made for an amazing client experience. The way the store is set up can help you visualise how your room could look and the accessories all group at the end is perfect for a last-minute purchase. Plus the food is really good! I can't not eat there when I go.
Doreen W.
Enfield, NS
I bought my bedding at IKEA and love it. They have great duvet and duvet covers as well as blankets etc. they carry a lot of modern home decor for a very low prices. Most times when I shop at IKEA I can always find a really helpful attendant.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love Ikea Such A Underrated Shop This Store Is Affordable And Brilliant Quality The Shopping Experience Was Good The Workers Are Polite And Helpful, I Shop Here One In A While I'm Looking To Buy The White Dressing Table I Recommend To Everyone
Louise H.
Whitby, ON
I won't lie almost ALL of my furniture is from IKEA. My favourite purchases being my MALM dresser in white. The quality is great for the price, it's so clean and crisp and was so easy to put together (even alone!) I recommend IKEA to everyone.
Nicole F.
Hamilton
IKEA is a great store affordable for all types of income ! It is hit and miss for me sometimes I go in and can find 50 things to buy and sometimes I go in and find nothing . I will say when I do buy things they are always at a great price and good quality! Just hate putting their furniture together !
Summer-lee M.
Dandenong
Absolutely inlove with my alex draws! Brings so much more excitement to my room, quality is perfect!! Would 100% recommend it, I go there regularly, Nothing bad to say about the few things i have purchased, can't complain with the quality!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?