BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alice C.
Ikea 302.290.77 Tejn faux sheepskin, white [White, 38 by 23] Pros- its super cute, soft, easy to clean with vacuum, and it's versatile. Cons- it collects fallout. For the price I say it did its job.
Summer A.
Kamloops, British Columbia
I am so in love with IKEA!! They always keep up with modern trends of decor and for such an amazing price!! Almost everything in my house is from IKEA, and the quality is surprisingly good. You can buy anything from food to furniture, you won't be disappointed!
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
I like to buy dinnerware from Ikea, price is affordable and quality is not bad at all. If you looking for something that is simple dinnerware, you can find it at Ikea. The shopping experience at Ikea is prefect, there is always someone there offer to help.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
There is nothing bad to say about ikea, except for the usual crowds of people milling about. It has excellent affordable quality-looking furniture amongst actual quality furniture and home goods. It's our favorite place to find cheap kitchen tools and home decor.
Jasmine M.
Toronto, ON
It's a hit and miss with this store. Some products are great made and last for many years. Others are great for a dorm room or first apartment. Enough to last you a few years. The kitchen cabinets though will last for years and look more expensive than they are. Overall good value for most products.
Patrícia B.
I always love IKEA, they have everything taht you need, and the price are low, they bring your baggage home. jus need to figure how to work an its good to go.
and the best part is you have so much to choose.I will defenitily shopp here again.
hilary l.
Lower Sackville, NS
The prices here are amazing. Going in my first time I expected everything to be crazy overpriced but I was so wrong! Amazing quality products for amazing prices! Almost everything I own is from there now and I always go when I am in need of a new product.
noa m.
las cosas del ikea son de muy buena calidad y muy bonitas y de me encanta la silla stefan que es uno de mis muebles preferidos y eso que compro la mayoria de mis muebles y cosas de decoracion allí en general el ikea es una tienda de muebles muy buena.
Elsa C.
Well I’m Swedish so I spend a lot of time in ikea but who doesn’t like ikea amazing decor and furniture for a lot cheaper. Like kinda all of my things in my room is from ikea because I like to switch it up and ikea is so cheap that you can afford to do that
Ella P.
Toronto , ON
What a lovely place to go to when you have a spare moment. I don't come here often but when I do I wonder why I'm not here more often. It can be sometimes very overwhelming because it is such a big store, but the value of the things is great. Check it out!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?