BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Taylor U.
Blackfalds , AB
Love this store and love their prices! although I sure do hate putting items together... it's worth it in the end! Decent quality for what you pay for. Their idea for storage are mind blowing! Whenever I travel to the city I always make sure IKEA is one of my stops.
Cathy C.
Ste Marie beauce, Quebec, QC, QC
Ikea a de super beaux meubles à un prix très économique et de grandes qualiter, il est très agréable d y magasiner, je recommnde fortement ce mgasin, de plus les employer sont vraiment sympathiques et d'une grande gentilles, ils répondent à toutes nos questions.
Jess H.
I purchased the Alex 5 draws to store my beauty products in. And they are absolutely fabulous! So much room and draw space. Each draw slides out really far so you can actually see what is right at the back. They would be helpful all over the house and look fab !
Lauren F.
Love it here. Have some really nice furniture pieces. Modern however couldn't afford to decorate a whole room here. Amazing quality . Just walking around the store is fun! Great staff. Nice cafe. I will always shop here. Have some really nice bits that are cheap.
Joannie C.
I bought a couple fake plant for my deco couple goodies for my kitchen but my favorite of all is the make up storage call alex ! That is the best, it's white doesnt take full place and it does a good look in the room plus for that kind of storage it's afordable 💪
Chelsea P.
Toronto, ON
Love ikea i just with that there tool kits were cheeper considering that you need them for nearly all of there products. Overall i have a lot of ikea furniture as it is nice and affordable also you can always refeb a piece of ikea furniture into something special
m b.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love Ikea. I just enjoy the concept. Tons of useful little items for the home that are fantastic value. The furniture isn't the most solid but if you're on a budget, you can find some stylish pieces. You can engineer an awesome kitchen using their cabinets too.
Sarah R.
I mean, IKEA is a good store. Everything is really organized and the staff know what they're doing. I used IKEA to buy my entire bedroom furniture and it was very inexpensive. The one downside is that you have to construct everything yourself. And there is a chance that pieces are lost or things just won't fit. I have had a fairly positive experience here though.
🌙 G.
Tours
I'm totally in love with Ikea 😍😍 So many things I would bring back home if I had a bigger appartment!! A lot of choice, from really cheap things to kind of luxury ones, from chairs to plants, and even tasty Swedish food ... There should be an Ikea in every city
🎃Gabby🎃 O.
Belper
I mean who doesn’t like Ikea? It has a great range of furniture and storage options at great prices. The products are great quality for the price. It’s a great place to shop if you’re a student and looking for cheap furniture for student accommodation and need storage ideas.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?