BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mariely D.
This is one of my favorite places! I haven´t enjoy ever go to shopping as I do at IKEA, this place definitely has my approbation and is the first place I think when I have to buy something for the house. I always found what I want and something more.
Lauren G.
County Durham , Crook
The thing i love the most about ikea is that its fun to shop there and the products are built up in the store for you to see and test. It is such a clean store and they take pride in keeping it presentable. I also love how there is places to eat inside.
Jasmine R.
Ramsgate
I ordered the Alex white drawer unit with 9 drawers and it's amazing, at first you may think the drawers won't hold a lot because they look so small but trust me they hold so much, the staff was so helpful, I will be visiting again, I will recommend to anyone.
Julia A.
Ipoh, Perak
The price is really affordable but the quality is superb! The quality is better than product that worth hundreds or even thousands of dollar. Even though we have to assembled it ourselves but I do love doing it because it helps improve my skills in assembling.
Aga R.
Best furniture shops in UK👏🏻 Simplicity is my thing i like the minimalistic design of Ikea's furniture everyone will find what they looking for there and price wise is cheap and worth eveey penny :) You will find basixally just Ikea furniture in my house :)
Ella✨ d.
I love ikea especially because it’s so affordable. They have literally EVERYTHING. However, there is only one near me so i don’t go there a lot probably around once every couple of months. I would recommend shopping there however it is only for home things.
simone e.
Pickering
I live for Ikea! I have never gone to Ikea and not had fun. From the furniture, to the food, it has anything you could need for good prices and amazing quality. Even if i don’t end up buying anything, i know that if i go to Ikea i’m gonna have a great time!
Tay R.
I love ikea for small and easy to make pieces. I recently bought a stool for my makeup clients which is easy to carry from location to location. I shop there when I am looking for something affordable. Everyone should shop there they would be surprised on what they find.
Maria E.
Vancouver
I have no complaints about IKEA. All the furniture I have bought in here is good, and I enjoy the part of putting everything together.
IKEA is and will always be one of the first places (if not the first) that I will go when needing something for my house.
Maha E.
Dammam
IKEA some time when i am boring or depressed i go to IKEA, once i enters there my mood become good because of the giant size and more than beautiful furniture. By the way am going there today for buying cloth's cabinet for my baby girl
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?