- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love ikea. Who isn't an IKEA addict? Even if I go into the store to get one thing I walk out three hours late with a trolley full of things, new bedding and a kitchen counter. Love their Scandinavian design and affordable home products. If it breaks, oh well.
i always find what i am looking for and get my money's worth. i always like what i purchase and am very satisfied. Keep coming back. It's affordable and not too pricey with good quality. I recommend shopping at ikea anytime.
Ok, so yeah I love the stuff in Ikea and the price "can" be good when comparing to other stores BUT who likes to build their own furniture? Not me... it would have 5 stars but I hate building furniture, I can think of better things to do with my time x
I'm not a fan of shopping at this place however I bought my daughters bedroom furniture here and it's lovely as we can mix and match items and colours of the doors so it's totally personable. It only took a few hours to piece together and even with her constantly going into draws and doors they still look like new. I hope to add to what we have as she grows.
Ok so IKEA is great and all but I feel like it's setup is something that could be improved on. Like I have to walk around the wholeee entire store and thru everything just to get to what I'm looking for. It's ok if you're not in a rush but otherwise yikes
las cosas del ikea son de muy buena calidad y muy bonitas y de me encanta la silla stefan que es uno de mis muebles preferidos y eso que compro la mayoria de mis muebles y cosas de decoracion allí en general el ikea es una tienda de muebles muy buena.
Well I’m Swedish so I spend a lot of time in ikea but who doesn’t like ikea amazing decor and furniture for a lot cheaper. Like kinda all of my things in my room is from ikea because I like to switch it up and ikea is so cheap that you can afford to do that
I like going into ikea and fantasizing about my dream house. They have amazing housing solutions for all sizes and all budgets. And it may seem a bit cliche, but as many people I go in to buy one thing and come out with much more, plus so many ideas.
The store offers what you need from A to Z and offers to construct what ever you bought or you can simply do it by yourself however quality of the product varies you can find high quality items and some will be below average and the price is very affordable
I am so in love with IKEA!! They always keep up with modern trends of decor and for such an amazing price!! Almost everything in my house is from IKEA, and the quality is surprisingly good. You can buy anything from food to furniture, you won't be disappointed!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos