BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Becky L.
newcastle upon Tyne
When you can find your way around ikea is great. Majority of my furniture is from IKEA and it is great quality and easy to build as long as you follow the instructions (I know some people don't Haha). Always good that they have matching items that go well together.
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
I love IKEA. I like that everything is reasonably priced (although it has gotten more expensive) you can just seem to find everything and anything there and sometimes you find things that are even better than you had expected to find and you say I gotta have that!
Hannah K.
Coquitlam, BC
ikea is a fun place to go when you feel like enjoying yourself while going furniture shopping. the cafeteria is a definite plus!! the food is very affordable and yummy.
Holly C.
Po209aa
I’m a massive fan of Ikea love there wide range of products and designs it’s very well laid out and easy to find things your after the affordability and quality is so good and great for anyone’s budget from low end to high end there’s something for everybody
Holly C.
Toronto
IKEA is a magical wonderland of affordable trendy furniture that also serves killer meatballs at a restaurant strategically placed between browsing and buying. Bonus: they sell cool imported Dutch food on your way out, like elderflower tonic and lingdenberry jelly.
💫Jennifer k.
Who honestly needs to read a review about ikea???? Everyone loves ikea. You can make a day out of a trip to ikea and ten minutes in you’re stuffed with meatballs and wondering how you can get locked in after closing so you can sleep in one of the cool display rooms.
Patti C.
Toronto, ON
Love IKEA's affordability and superior quality. My whole room is decorated with IKEA furniture and other cool in-store finds. I wish their stores were more centrally located in Toronto, but they do offer shuttle buses from the major subway stops which is convenient!
Aly h.
Ottawa, OK
I love everything at IKEA but what I don't love is the fact that you have to build everything. I bought a desk and I was unable to build it on my own and needed someone else's help. I like the quality of their things and they have really good customer service.
Vanessa V.
Ikea is one of our go to places for furniture and accessories for our home. The prices are fair and the store has always been clean and well laid out. I love that the children's section has a space where my kids can run around for a few minutes before continuing on.
Selena A.
Etobicoke
I have recently went to IKEA to buy an entire bedroom set and it is very sturdy and great quality. Not every product is amazing, but Malm is the best bedroom set. I shop there only when I’m in need of furniture and would suggest people to check there as an option :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?