- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
OMG I love ikea so much It is amazing there furniture it's incredible I always shop there I would recommond shopping there there furniture lasts for years and years I have a Alex 5 drawer for my makeup and has lots of space there wood is solid !!!
Ikea is the go to for my family great when you don't have much money very affordable sells everything you need for a great home very good quality items I don't know of an item I have that has broken , I defiantly know that I will shop here again .
I love going to IKEA. Their showroom gives you a lot of ideas of possible ways you can furnish your home. You can also find many cheap little things for around the house like mugs, towels, bed sheets, and etc. Definitely a good low price for quality things.
Good products the people of the store always very friendly good designs of good material but not for something very durable if you want something that lasts more than years better not buy it here but if you want something that lasts less here you will find
I LOVE shopping at Ikea. They have many great quality pieces. I truly enjoy getting my toddlers products at there stores, he loves the train sets they sell. They are the most affordable place for furniture and household items, including some toys.
IKEA has everything you could need for your home! I love how their store is organized. You walk through showrooms to get ideas, and then they have everything listed out in order by room of the house. On top of that, the price range is spectacular!
bought a white side table from ikea and was super sturdy and professional looking once set up but the instructions were way too compliated for what it actually is. the piece looks great, clean and minimalistic so it works for any room pretty much.
IKEA’s an amazing place to furnish out your house in a super modern way! Or in any way which you in vision your dream room and house to look... also it’s a great place to play hide and seek! Only downside is sometime you get the odd missing pieces.
Ikea is amazing. I love walking around Ikea and getting many different ideas for my home. It is affordable furniture that is very modern. One of the cons is putting everything together by yourself but its worth it when you can buy a dresser for 100$
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos