BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Coralie C.
All my home come to IKEA. I am litteraly in love with her white laque collection. They have good decoration and products. I prefer her a shop because is so beautiful with an amazing organization and décoration best matching and coordinate products.
Vivian S.
Pierrefonds, QC
Ikea is such a fun store to shop at. I can spend the whole day looking at the show room. My favourite purchase so far is the Valentunna sofa. I love that you can customize it by buying it in pieces. The only con to Ikea is that it can be unpleasantly too crowded to the point where I get anxiety. Nevertheless, I try to go there on weeknights now.
Jade D.
Good quality. Affordable price. What more can you say. I love going for walks around ikea there's always something there you didn't know you needed. My most favourite purchase has definitely got to be my rug. It's my second I've gotten from here.
I like Ikea. A lot of my furniture is from there, and so far it's lasted well and looks good. I love spending hours exploring the store, and every time I go it's a little different. I don't so much enjoy spending hours putting everything together, and the instructions are often confusing. Overall, furniture is a reasonable price there and is well worth the trouble. Plus the Swedish meatballs are SO GOOD.
Monica v.
I love Ikea for a one stop shop for decorating and all things decor. Down to the kitchen utensils all the way to a duvet cover. This is THE place to go if you're moving out of your parents for the first time, going to university, redecorating etc
Tina L.
adelaide, australia
I recently bought many plates from Ikea for 85 cents each, they are very nice and stylish. For anyone who is on a budget, these plates are very affordable. For anyone who is scared of products being made in China, these plates are made in France.
Tanya T.
Montreal
Go to for affordable, trendy pieces. I recommend going first thing in the morning because it is chaos after that. Do your research online so that you can find what you need quickly. They also have lots of items that are great for wedding decor!
Alannah W.
Waterdown, ON
Love this store, I would say half of my furniture in my bedroom is from this store. The designs are so modern and I love walking through the store and looking around for ideas. Great price points and a great place to pick up anything when you're moving !
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
I love their prices and their customer service. I'm not very handy and I usually end up calling them to help me figure out how to assemble the stuff I bought and they've never made me feel foolish. I'm definitely going to keep shopping with them.
Love how they have great things for your house and sheap so you could have more things it’s a great place to buy for your house like everyone goes there for their good stuff and quality love it a lot what else can I say about it just perfect ❤️
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?