BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Teresa S.
Oceanside, CA
Hi! I Ann reviewing a night stand that I recently purchased at IKEA. The night stand matched perfectly with my bed frame. It made my room look so sophisticated and completed my overall look. The night stand is a beautiful wholesome oak wood and it has fine wood grain detailing along the top. It has 3 completely sturdy legs that you simply attache with one screwdriver in minutes. The height is exactly where it needs to be for the same height of my bed. When I grab my glasses at night, I find them very fast and easily. I would highly recommend this night stand. Not only for it's gorgeous look it will give to your bedroom, (or wherever you put it) but it's detailing and sturdiness, it's literally the perfect night stand. I have purchased many night stands in the past, by his is my absolute favorite. Please get one. You will NOT be sorry....! -Thanks, Very Happy Customer Teresa!
Myranda L.
Placerville, CA
There furniture is sturdy and lasts a long long time. They have every thing to living room furniture to dining bedroom and bathroom they also have many home decor options too
Daria Q.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea is great if you have money to spend and time to kill. Especially if you have kids. Most stores feature convenient family parking spots, a baby care area, baby food, microwaves, shopping strollers and play areas. Småland is their free supervised play area near the entrance. Children must be potty trained and be 37'' to 54'' tall. Now, to me, that sounds great. Not having a kid around, particularly if I would be the one who's supervising them if they were is the optimal choice. Of course I want nothing to do with kids. However, if the situation would be a shopper who willingly has little ones, idk how excited they would be to trust a stranger to take adequate care of them, along with however many others. And right near the entrance sounds good to me - the sooner the kids are away from me the better. I could see how parents might worry about their kids being abducted easily without much store to have to make it through before making it outside with their kidnapping mission completed successfully.
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love addicting to my ikea collection. Now that one is in Jacksonville it’s awesome. Like an addict I keep adding random stuff like the kitchen area. How awesome is that place!
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Great store! This store has everything you could need or want for home improvement. I love how they have many displays so you can see the product build before you buy it. Most things are super easy to build and nice quality
Elena G.
Rutherfordton
Sometimes it's just fun to go walk around and see what new things they have and eat lunch in the cafeteria with the kids. Love their Swedish meatballs! We've purchased several children's items (bunk bed, bed tent, bed net canopy, table and chairs, high chairs, kids plates and utentils) and all have lasted through 3 children for about 10 years. We've also purchased book shelving and a couch. We have loved most everything we've purchased from Ikea.
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
IKEA
If I ever feel like updating a room in the house or even just my bed room I love looking on Ikea for new accent pieces. Recently I re did my room . I have my walls black and I wanted gray accents in my room and a little gold for glam . Ikea had the perfect shag area rug that I needed for my room and it didn't cost much and delivery took about 2 or 3 days . It was amazing .

Also I like Ikea for seasonal updates . I'm a festive girl so holiday season I like the house to look very pretty. Christmas time I want people to walk in and feel like it's Christmas . Nice smelling candles and pops of color
If shopping on a budget, Ikea is definitely your go to place
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
I love shopping IKEA. The nearest store to me is over an hour away so I don’t get there often, I try to make the most of it when I do get to go. Overall just about everything in the store is reasonable priced. There are of course a few items that are more. I was on the hunt for a bed side table for my son on my last trip. I thought it would be an easy find. However the most reasonable one I could find was around $80, I was really disappointed in that. My family adores all of the sturdy wooden toys that you can find. We have a plethora of train tracks and trucks. The shopping experience is.. unique. With the room displays you get a lot of great ideas of what you can do. Everything is on display where you can touch/see/feel exactly what you are buying. I knock one star off for the fact that it’s usually crowded and the check out lines are a little bit long.
Brian D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have furnished an entire apartment with 90% IKEA furniture (as you can see by my attached image). If you have ever been inside of on IKEA you know how MASSIVE those stores are. All the diverse style options make decorating your home or space beyond easy. Going to IKEA is a fun and exciting experience. My girlfriend never has to drag me there, because I usually want to go there myself! If you haven't experienced this place, you must! Set aside an entire afternoon also because you will never want to leave this store. It's an adult playground for anyone who enjoys decorating their space and must be experienced!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I love love love shopping here!! I can not walk into this store without walking out with fifteen bags piled in my arms! They have everything I need and could possibly want! Everyone should definitely check them out! If you’re not shopping here... I’m totally judging you!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?