BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alisa K.
Orleans, ON
I love Ikea! It always makes me feel so cozy! My favorite is the kitchen section as I always find a cute little bit of tableware to take home. Obviously the only con is the monstrous amount of shoppers there but even that is negated by their fab hot dogs. Love Ikea!
cathy s.
Excellent well made items of furniture and great value for money. A home ain't a home without ikea. Would recommend ikea to anyone who wants to furnish their house. Absolutely great products
Holly C.
Po209aa
I’m a massive fan of Ikea love there wide range of products and designs it’s very well laid out and easy to find things your after the affordability and quality is so good and great for anyone’s budget from low end to high end there’s something for everybody
Patti C.
Toronto, ON
Love IKEA's affordability and superior quality. My whole room is decorated with IKEA furniture and other cool in-store finds. I wish their stores were more centrally located in Toronto, but they do offer shuttle buses from the major subway stops which is convenient!
💫Jennifer k.
Who honestly needs to read a review about ikea???? Everyone loves ikea. You can make a day out of a trip to ikea and ten minutes in you’re stuffed with meatballs and wondering how you can get locked in after closing so you can sleep in one of the cool display rooms.
Vanessa V.
Ikea is one of our go to places for furniture and accessories for our home. The prices are fair and the store has always been clean and well laid out. I love that the children's section has a space where my kids can run around for a few minutes before continuing on.
Jessica F.
Doral, FL
Definitely love this place.
You can find anything here. If you're a decor junkie this is your place!
Home decorating has Never been so easy.
From living rooms to kitchens and gardens, IKEA has it all at really good prices.
Products might not be life lasting but they do last what they're worth.
Hannah K.
Coquitlam, BC
ikea is a fun place to go when you feel like enjoying yourself while going furniture shopping. the cafeteria is a definite plus!! the food is very affordable and yummy.
Tina A.
Canberra
When I first saw this shower caddy I knew it was exactly what I was looking for.
There were so many shower caddies out there with so many different varieties, this one was simple to assemble and definally does not break your wallet. I paid AUD$25-30 and it's definitely worth every dollar!
I believe that Ikea furniture is very trendy and in season all the time, the durability is not bad and it goes very well with many other furniture's. Not only the furniture but, the food it amazing, its very good quality and not to talk about how delicious it is !!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?