- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I mostly get here to eat soooo... thats nice. But also have of my stuff is from ikea. I didnt build them myself though but my dad told me 'ugh lord this damn closet! Cant it build itself?' So i think setting up your own product is not that big of a deal.
I cannot go in to IKEA without buying more than I came for which is terrible and great at the same time. I love the amount of options they have for all of their products. We recently bought new plates from IKEA and they are awesome, durable, and pretty.
It’s products are cheap and flimsy, do it yourself. But has a wide variety of items for affordable prices. The only thing if purchased was a cupboard and chairs and they were wobbly and it was probably worth spending the money on good quality furniture
I love Ikea for simple and cheap furniture. A lot of their stuff you can decorate or alter. Their stuff is pretty timeless and I love how their stores give lots of interior decorating inspiration. IKEA will always be one of my favourite furniture stores.
I love Ikea. It's inspiring to look around at the amazing areas, I always come away wanting to redecorate my house (which needs doing) I recommend everyone go and be sure to check out the cafes
In Finland you don't find very many homes that doesn't habe one or two Ikea items in them. We have many cities whit many unuversitys so Ikea is a bery good store fpr students that need cheap furniture. You always come out of Ikea with more than you need.
How do you review a place like this?! The prices are usually pretty fair pr even cheap, but sometime you pay for what you get. I had some wonderful purchases and so nit so wonderful. I definitely go and check out some of the awesome deals here and there!
I really like ikea they have everything! I enjoy walking around in the large show rooms to browse the stock also enjoy shopping on their website however my only problem is you have to buy every little item separate. I brought a bookcase and had to purchase the case/shelves/screws and every other bit separate it be so much easier if it all came as one.
We all know IKEA, and honestly if it so well known is for a good reason, stylish, allright quality, and affordable. Perfect for houses where you are not planing to stay for a long time. Spcially good for first houses and young people. love this places.
When I moved house I wanted a nice and sturdy TV unit. So I went to IKEA I ended up coming out with a huge TV unit and a very sturdy coffee table and after 6 years they are still my pride and joy of my home everyone asks where I got them from. Love IKEA
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos