BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Elisha H.
Ikea is the go to for my family great when you don't have much money very affordable sells everything you need for a great home very good quality items I don't know of an item I have that has broken , I defiantly know that I will shop here again .
Helena R.
It is a wonderful store, even though I don't wanna buy something it's just nice to be there and take a look. I buy all my room's furniture from IKEA and their quality is amazing. By the way the food was also good there haha! IKEA
Kelsey M.
Mississauga, ON
This is the perfect one stop shop for all things in the house. You have the choice of so many different items that are affordable. Everything is so it yourself and although the quality isn't premium... you get what you need and it has a long life.
Ashlee D.
Saskatoon
IKEA is single handily the best place on earth. Ikea has everything you need for in your home and you can even have a delicious lunch while shopping. You cannot go to ikea with out getting a frozen yogurt, it adds to the enjoyment of the experience.
Amber F.
hamilton, ON
I LOVE shopping at Ikea. They have many great quality pieces. I truly enjoy getting my toddlers products at there stores, he loves the train sets they sell. They are the most affordable place for furniture and household items, including some toys.
Ishrat K.
Middlesbrough
OMG I love ikea so much It is amazing there furniture it's incredible I always shop there I would recommond shopping there there furniture lasts for years and years I have a Alex 5 drawer for my makeup and has lots of space there wood is solid !!!
Celina C.
Toronto, ON
I love Ikea! It's great for when you want something stylish that won't break your budget. Their live plants are also a little known secret. I've found that the plants I've bought from Ikea have lived longer than those I've bought from flower shops.
Chancey V.
Vancouver, BC
I love going to IKEA. Their showroom gives you a lot of ideas of possible ways you can furnish your home. You can also find many cheap little things for around the house like mugs, towels, bed sheets, and etc. Definitely a good low price for quality things.
Noor Nyah S.
bought a white side table from ikea and was super sturdy and professional looking once set up but the instructions were way too compliated for what it actually is. the piece looks great, clean and minimalistic so it works for any room pretty much.
Myra D.
Margao,raia
I love IKEA and all the products especially the candle holders my mood is so obsessed with IKEA, we don't have a store we're I stay though I try getting it online from several stores they don't disappoint me ever and the prices are just affordable.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?