- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I really like ikea they have everything! I enjoy walking around in the large show rooms to browse the stock also enjoy shopping on their website however my only problem is you have to buy every little item separate. I brought a bookcase and had to purchase the case/shelves/screws and every other bit separate it be so much easier if it all came as one.
It’s products are cheap and flimsy, do it yourself. But has a wide variety of items for affordable prices. The only thing if purchased was a cupboard and chairs and they were wobbly and it was probably worth spending the money on good quality furniture
I love going to ikea party because they have amazing decor that can give people tons of inspiration on how to decorate their house. Recently, I bought bedsheets and some duvets as well as a lamp and I really like the modern feel to it. Will come back..
We all know IKEA, and honestly if it so well known is for a good reason, stylish, allright quality, and affordable. Perfect for houses where you are not planing to stay for a long time. Spcially good for first houses and young people. love this places.
Let me tell you that IKEA is my favorite furniture shop ever. I love how they build does little "apartments" which look like people actually live in there lol. The products are one of the cheapest in the furniture business. Almost everything is from ikea in my house
When I moved house I wanted a nice and sturdy TV unit. So I went to IKEA I ended up coming out with a huge TV unit and a very sturdy coffee table and after 6 years they are still my pride and joy of my home everyone asks where I got them from. Love IKEA
It's always a fun time going down to IKEA. You get really nice furniture amongst other things for a good price. It isn't THE BEST quality out there but things can last you up to 10 years depending on the care you give it. The self assembly is interesting too.
IKEA es la tienda perfecta para el hogar de tus sueños, pues ahí encuentras todos los muebles que necesitas a un súper precio únicamente que tu los tienes que armar, pero eso es lo de menos. Son de excelente calidad y preciosos. Totalmente recomendada :)
Great products, I have room stuff like bed sheets and lamps, and kitchen stuff like plastic plates and straws, ikea gives you a lot where to choose, and it all has excelent qualities.
IKEA is wild but yet I love going/ they have the best home stuff you can walk in there for on thing and walk out with an entire cart. Prices are beyond reasonable. I only removed stars because when you have to build everything it is very time consuming/
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos