BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
There is nothing bad to say about ikea, except for the usual crowds of people milling about. It has excellent affordable quality-looking furniture amongst actual quality furniture and home goods. It's our favorite place to find cheap kitchen tools and home decor.
hilary l.
Lower Sackville, NS
The prices here are amazing. Going in my first time I expected everything to be crazy overpriced but I was so wrong! Amazing quality products for amazing prices! Almost everything I own is from there now and I always go when I am in need of a new product.
Patrícia B.
I always love IKEA, they have everything taht you need, and the price are low, they bring your baggage home. jus need to figure how to work an its good to go.
and the best part is you have so much to choose.I will defenitily shopp here again.
Morgane M.
Ikea has a great quality/price relation. I used to that because it’s really famous in France. If you want to furnish your home with little prices, it’s the place to go ! And I think they can also deliver for people who don’t have a car so it’s convenient.
Sabrina D.
Brantford, ON
Almost everything in my home is purchased from Ikea!! Only downside is things don't come with hardware, and instructions are not in English Lol! But for the most part my entire kitchen is Ikea, and kids rooms! It's fairly affordable too, which is a bonus!
Taylor K.
edmonton
IKEA is a great place for all of your home needs. Stop by the cafeteria to have a meal before shopping. The food is amazing especially the Swedish meatballs with the potatoes and gravy. The store is huge and hard to navigate but anything you need is there
Ella P.
Toronto , ON
What a lovely place to go to when you have a spare moment. I don't come here often but when I do I wonder why I'm not here more often. It can be sometimes very overwhelming because it is such a big store, but the value of the things is great. Check it out!
Terri-Jayne G.
Hampshire
Love an Ikea day trip. You can go home with so much random stuff so when going I would recommend putting a list together of items you actually need otherwise you do come home with some questionable furniture.

Try their meatballs with sauce it’s delicious!
Kirsty C.
Calgary , AB
IKEA is a great store, it’s honestly fun to go to! They have such good stuff for your home and bathroom, it all comes in pieces and you have to build it. Some are easier than others but it is a very good system the way ikea has it set up and amazing prices
My P.
BD5 9DJ
Its very good stuff and its quality is on point. I really love the reasonable prices for this place. My favourite purchase ever is the beauty section. Quality is on point perfect quality and TBH i am fussy about my things. I would definitely recommend.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?