BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Dhruti P.
My favourite shop ever. I love how big it is and love all the new things they bring out. When I shop there with my parents I love it because I love looking at all the new beds and wardrobes they bring out. Also the staff are support friendly and the food there is basic but AMAZING!
Yasmin B.
IKEA has some very beautiful furniture which I always love admiring even when I don't have the money. Currently where I live there isn't a store nearby so i don't shop or go there often but whenever I get the chance to stop by I do and try to purchase whatever is in my budget.
Jessica G.
Sault Ste, ON
The products are a great quality at a low price, but they really need to figure out their shipping. I can't shop from them as often as I'd like because $150 shipping for an $80 dollar desk is just ridiculous. I totally recommend checking them out if you have one nearby!
Sydney M.
Langley, BC
IKEA keeps getting better and better. Their style keeps up with the trends or makes them. I'm especially loving their boho looks at the moment. It's affordable and looks good. We almost always make a stop their with our out of town company so they can take something home.
Tamera B.
Hinton, AB
I absolutely love Ikea. From the first time I moved out until now, most of my house has been furnished or decorated by something from Ikea. Most of the items I Have bought have been great quality. My favorite purchase so far has been the Magnarp floor lamp with LED bulb.
Alice L.
Markham, ON
I like Ikea furniture styles.  But they break easily (dent easily), and whenever there is a sale, the item is always out of stock within hours of the sale day...too crazy...and I don't think they offer rain check.  I usually go there to buy kid's furniture since I don't expect them to last or it will be ruin by the kids anyway.  Better to buy cheap furniture.
Chrystal L.
Florence, AZ
I love the bedroom textiles! The amount of things you can find for the kitchen is amazing. Dont ever go to a store unless you have tons of time or have claustrophobia because it feels like a maze to get out! [product:ikea-36-piece-dinnerware-set,-assorted-colors] love their kids wear sets they are great for daycare!
Nune M.
London, London
My flat is made out of ikea all over. This is how much I love Ikea. As a newlyweds we needed all the basics and Ikea sorted all that out for us. Affordable prices and everything is so Stylish and simple. I totally recommend it and I often buy things for my flat from Ikea.
Tania B.
London, ON
I love Ikea, it has literally everything you need for affordable prices. You can easily spend a few hours here just looking at all the products they have. I love to just visit to get inspiration and enjoy their food while shopping their amazing home furniture and decor!
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Overly priced for the quality of the products they have, i bough things there for my old apartment that I have to put in the garbage after a few months,wish it was better or at least cheaper.Everything in there looks beautiful but once you put it together, not the same.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?