BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stacy P.
Recently decorated my bedroom and got all my bedroom furniture from ikea so beautiful and sleek and lots of clever storage space for my huge amount of clothes and shoes. Found putting the furniture together really easy and quick and everyone comments on how lovely it looks. X
Jennifer S.
Amazing, love the shop, something about it always makes me feel like a kid!! I shop there for all my decorations around my house and have never had any problems with anything i have purchased. P.S the candles are the best value ever! (DON'T FORGET THE HOT DOG ON YOUR WAY OUT!!)
Michelle H.
oskarshamn
I’m Swedish and you know that we love our ikea. It’s cheap and it’s in good quality, it’s easy to shop there and you often find inspiration there. The cons might be to build the furniture but I actually don’t mind. I don’t find it that hard as long you follow the instructions
Naomi R.
LONDON
I have a love hate with ikea because everything is so affordable and easy to assemble, plus the customer service is great- but the quality of the furniture isn’t very reliable.
Great store for kitchenware and home accessories- but you have to be selective to get the good stuff.
Andrea P.
Buenos Aires
Almost everything I've got in my new department it's from Ikea, when I moved for me it was like being in heaven, they've got all I needed, the personal was really gentle and helped me found everything i needed.
If you are moving u have to go there, it will be the best u can do
Sarah J.
I love Ikea. Going there is a fun day outing with cheap food and lots to look at. I have lots of furniture from there and it decent quality for the price. The only thing I don't like with this company is the price for shipping but other than that a great place to shop and very kid friendly.
Alia K.
Nepean, ON
IKEA’s great for me since I’m a student. It’s easy to assemble (usually), it’s affordable and it looks nice. I just moved into a new apartment and I bought a majority of my new furniture from IKEA.
Sara E.
Vancouver
Sturdy, cute, and nice products. However, when I ordered a larger shipment from them, they lost several items. This resulted in me having to spend an hour and a half on hold! The products are fine and they dominate the market, but they really need to work on customer service!
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased many pieces of furniture from Ikea, trendy furniture that is far cheaper then most other furniture stores.

Easy enough to put together with the help of instructions, however not all of the furniture is the best of quality. For the price point though it is great value!
Julia M.
Toronto, ON
My Go to place for anything home or garden related! I redid my whole apartment with IKEA and DIY projects. Looks like a million bucks! Who doesn't love beautiful furniture and decor that doesn't break the bank? I suggest adding metallic finishes for the ultimate look and feel.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?