BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

E c.
Lea has great furniture and Knick knacks at an affordable price. Their home items are super cute and easy to move. Their brand is very popular and it holds well.
Japp C.
Austin, TX
Who hates IKEA? Designs are simple yet multi function. I like modern yet minimalist design and Ikea has every thing. Also, ikea is like Disneyland for adults lol
Ryan H.
WANTAGH, NY
Fair priced products. Generally easier to pay to have the furniture put together as the instructions sometimes are not user friendly. The furniture holds up well
Anjee T.
Ikea has tons of variety of stuffs. Small things like organizers to bedroom or any other room sets. The pricing is great and the quality of the product is great as well.
Lindsey W.
Quantico, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Affordable durable furniture! I love IKEA. Tip: when putting together furniture, smear on the wood glue before adding nails/screws. It will add to the longevity.
Stefanny C.
Winter Haven, FL
I love going to ikea. I love just walking around and getting inspired. I’ve never had issues with any of their items, but I know a lot of people that dislike their products and say they don’t last very long and that they’re overpriced.
Maria D.
Randolph, MA
I love this store! Every time I go there for something small end up with 20 things in my car that I didn’t plan on getting, the best part is that everything is affordable!
Tiffany N.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love ikea so much. They always have really cute and affordable home decor items, especially if you are someone who likes to change things up a lot. So many great storage options for affordable prices.
Emma B.
I love the Scandinavian design of their designs. We like modern style and so it fits our home very well. The quality can lack at times, but the style is spot on!
Vanna J.
Cowpens
This is one of my all time favorites. I go on the weekends just to walk around and view all of the great setups and items that they have. Very reasonable prices.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?