BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Michelle H.
oskarshamn
I’m Swedish and you know that we love our ikea. It’s cheap and it’s in good quality, it’s easy to shop there and you often find inspiration there. The cons might be to build the furniture but I actually don’t mind. I don’t find it that hard as long you follow the instructions
Alia K.
Nepean, ON
IKEA’s great for me since I’m a student. It’s easy to assemble (usually), it’s affordable and it looks nice. I just moved into a new apartment and I bought a majority of my new furniture from IKEA.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased many pieces of furniture from Ikea, trendy furniture that is far cheaper then most other furniture stores.

Easy enough to put together with the help of instructions, however not all of the furniture is the best of quality. For the price point though it is great value!
Jasmeen B.
Brampton, ON
Ikea is a store that has everything a house needs with a reasonable price that is affordable. My room solely has furniture that is from Ikea. The best part is that every month there is a different variety each time you enter. I would shop at Ikea everytime I need to buy something for my room.
Sarah J.
I love Ikea. Going there is a fun day outing with cheap food and lots to look at. I have lots of furniture from there and it decent quality for the price. The only thing I don't like with this company is the price for shipping but other than that a great place to shop and very kid friendly.
Julia M.
Toronto, ON
My Go to place for anything home or garden related! I redid my whole apartment with IKEA and DIY projects. Looks like a million bucks! Who doesn't love beautiful furniture and decor that doesn't break the bank? I suggest adding metallic finishes for the ultimate look and feel.
Andrea P.
Buenos Aires
Almost everything I've got in my new department it's from Ikea, when I moved for me it was like being in heaven, they've got all I needed, the personal was really gentle and helped me found everything i needed.
If you are moving u have to go there, it will be the best u can do
Sara E.
Vancouver
Sturdy, cute, and nice products. However, when I ordered a larger shipment from them, they lost several items. This resulted in me having to spend an hour and a half on hold! The products are fine and they dominate the market, but they really need to work on customer service!
Danielle R.
Ikea is usually the go to for first time home buyers because it is way cheaper than purchasing from other furniture stores. The quality of the products is really low, which is reflected in their pricing. If I purchase something from Ikea I do not expect it to last more than a couple of years. Fun store to spend a Saturday at, good food but bad quality furniture.
Kelsey G.
Burnaby
I seriously love ikea it’s my favourite store to go to. Majority of the stuff I own is from there, they have everything you could want and the prices are amazing especially for the Wonderful quality of the items. I definitely recommend checking it out if you haven’t already.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?