BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Melissa T.
La Prairie , QC
This store is an experience in itself ! The decorations and accessories are my favorite to buy there. However I do t believe the fourniture worth the price. They are somewhat expensive for the poor quality they offer. In addition you need to built them yourself. So if your are not that good you might get an hard time having your furniture like it is supposed to be!
Eve M.
St, AB
probably the all time best store to buy furniture and other random things for your home. Its also a really fun store to just get lost in and have a fun day at with your friends. Half of my bedroom is from ikea and I seriously love it so much it lasts forever
Nicole H.
North York
IKEA furniture has come a long way in the last years in regards to quality. We have many pieces in our house from there, all which are standing up to the rest of time and wear and tear of our lives. I shop there ALL the time. And their food is cheap as an added bonus!
Aliya E.
ottawa, ON
Pretty simple system. Although if you choose to assemble things yourself, sometimes it can be kind of tricky. Just take your time and make sure you have all the parts required. IKEA food cafe is amazing, sometimes I go there just to eat, not to buy furniture!
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
Ikea is a great place to buy cheap or affordable products and great quality ones as well! I couldn’t recommend going to this place enough, it’s so fun to explore and to see how they created different types of rooms with the furniture they use and it’s amazing!
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Customer testimonials are one of the best stimuli for store sales. For this reason, the best stores allow the customer to comment on the products, and this opinion can be seen by other visitors.
Simran ❤.
London
IKEA has everything, from beds to phone stands. It literally has everything, so much stuff that you could get lost in the massive store. Regular customer at IKEA and recently bought a computer table and a revolving computer chair from here. Really impressed.
Becky Y.
Netherton, Huddersfield
LOVE IT! Almost all of my furniture is from here and its great, I admit that sometimes putting the furniture up can be a little hard but worth it. I love the decorations that I can buy from there as well, as well as having fun in the department store itself :)
Lottie H.
England
One of my favourite places to get affordable home wear. The cafe here is also amazing, if ur going to make the trip then u MUST buy their meatballs. Woah. Their so nice. The quality of their products are good. It’s a fun activity to put together ur furniture 😂
lisa L.
vienna
I like that they have the most things in many colours and that you can style everything on your own.
My whole room is from Ikea and I love my room.
It was also super easy to order the things and they got delivered and the staff also built everything together.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?