BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

ellie 🌻.
Angus, Dundee
I LOVE ikea. i go to ikea with the intention of buying a few things and end up leaving with a whole trolley full. Everything is cheap but good quality and definitely good value for money. I love the bedding and homeware and the furniture too. the majority of furniture i own is from ikea.
natoya c.
I like many people have made various purchases throughout the years from Ikea. I think the key to having a successful purchase is to do your research, and then determine if the product you're looking at will meet your needs. I have a few items that I love that are no longer sold like the solid pine dressers, the name slips me.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
IKEA is a great store if you're looking for a good price. The reason why I only gave them 3 stars is because majority of their products are not made very well. I find their products to be made cheaply but you do get what you pay for. They also have a wide selection of items which is great.
Eve C.
Montreal
Ikeas stuff are pretty cheap wich is good vut everytine in trying to build theyre things im never able to finish and have to asl someone to help.... maybe its becquse im a clutz but it still a little bit annoying but other than that theyr prices are good and they home decorstion are pretty
Irene V.
almost all of my bedroom furniture is from ikea, I love all of them, but what I look forward to when I go to IKEA is the plant section. I love cacti! and my collection is only going to get bigger! They have these little cacti that comes in pairs of three and they are just so damn adorable!
Jen L.
Haverhill, Suffolk
You really can not go wrong with ikea, we have all 3 bedroom wardrobes draws and the two children's bedrooms have toy storage units. Ikea is priced right and has great lasting furniture. And the shops are amazing I could spend all day there buying all kinds ikea has something for everyroom
Pearl F.
Love this place!! So much to look at and I love (when I have some time) to browse around and find cool things. It's also nice that they have short cuts when you're in a hurry and I love that there is a food court with lots of options and am thrilled that they have some vegetarian dishes :)
Fiona H.
Markham, ON
Ikea is my to go place for food and furniture. You can never not have ice cream or meatballs when you go to Ikea. They also have good quality basic furniture that is well made and reasonably priced. It will definitely be the place me and my husband will go to when we buy our first house.
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
I love Ikea because it is an affordable place to shop for furniture (especially if you are on a student budget like myself). I love that you can buy mattresses that come rolled up, so they are easily transportable in the back of your car. All my furniture for my first apartment is from Ikea!
sakeena t.
Love ikea furniture. Its not as long lasting as i would like but its so easy to do a quick upgrade of the house from ikea. I like how almost everything is customizable and can be used in many ways. I wish they would open up in pakistan, a lot of people bring in ikea stuff here for double the price.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?