- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I’ve been looking for some bedding covers that aren’t expensive and are good material because I’m moving next month to my new house. I found this purple bedding cover in Ikea and it was only for $50. It was very soft and the colour was exactly the one I was looking for
Pretty much the only place I go to when I need new furniture or accessories for my room! When I moved or for university I got tons of affordable, good quality stuff for my place. Tons of styles, patterns, colours, I would really recommend checking it out if you haven’t!
I love IKEA really much! There is one down the street i live which means that whenever i have some time i go there to look around and i always find something i want to buy. Plus they have this really cute scented candles that are really pretty to decorate the house
Ikea is one of my favourite stores to go to when i need anything for my home. The products that they stock are amazing and yet super affordable at the same time. The food cafes at Ikea are also great as they are cheap and tasty. The customer service is also great too.
I love ikea!! It’s small prices make it super affordable but the items wear well. The stores are enjoyable to shop at. The layout and examples are perfect to see what works best for certain spaces. I would reccomend this shop to anyone- especially someone on a budget
I get so giddy whenever IKEA is mentioned. Not only is it surprisingly affordable, all their products are high quality and modern looking. Contrary to popular believe, their furniture is actually easy to build even if it does take more than one person most of the time
What's not to love about ikea? Their showroom is amazing. You can walk through and get great ideas or make a dream list of how you want your house decorated. Plus SWEDISH MEATBALLS! The only downside is having to put the furniture together yourself when you get home!
Overly priced for the quality of the products they have, i bough things there for my old apartment that I have to put in the garbage after a few months,wish it was better or at least cheaper.Everything in there looks beautiful but once you put it together, not the same.
Visiting an Ikea store to spruce up your living space is truly the best experience in my opinion. Their stores are enormous and they set up all their products very well. Their employees are great and the shopping process and experience Ikea provides is unique and fun.
IKEA has some great furniture at some great prices, items are usually stylish, and easy enough to put together. The people who work there are very helpful, especially when you are trying to find the items you want in the warehouse area. The hotdogs are also top notch.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos