BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

natoya c.
I like many people have made various purchases throughout the years from Ikea. I think the key to having a successful purchase is to do your research, and then determine if the product you're looking at will meet your needs. I have a few items that I love that are no longer sold like the solid pine dressers, the name slips me.
Faith R.
IKEA has the best furniture that is of great quality. I love building it, and contrary to what others say, it is very fun and easy to do! You just need to have patience. If you are bored and looking for something entertaining, go to IKEA and plan out your dream home, totally fun and free!
Eve C.
Montreal
Ikeas stuff are pretty cheap wich is good vut everytine in trying to build theyre things im never able to finish and have to asl someone to help.... maybe its becquse im a clutz but it still a little bit annoying but other than that theyr prices are good and they home decorstion are pretty
Krista C.
Goulds, NL
I love IKEA.  There isn't a local store in Newfoundland but I do shop online.  The furniture is a great price and good quality.  I would love it if more items were available to order online.  Love that there are so many unique products that can't be found anywhere else.
varuni s.
I love IKEA!! Absolutely my favourite store! I love buying anything from here. The quality is good for the price. The best part of shopping there is the whole experience of the store. I love the setting of the store and the displays which always gives me an idea of how to setup my house.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
The closest IKEA is 4 hours away so when we're going we always have a plan. Their online store allows me to have an idea what I'll find and I appreciate the showroom set up to give me an idea of how to stage furniture and for uses of their accessories. I only wish everything online could be shipped!
Julie D.
Yes please! I absolutely love IKEA! They have both lower and higher end products all at a great price! I love the restaurant they have in store and the food you can buy to prepare at home. They have a little bit of everything for your home!
ellie 🌻.
Angus, Dundee
I LOVE ikea. i go to ikea with the intention of buying a few things and end up leaving with a whole trolley full. Everything is cheap but good quality and definitely good value for money. I love the bedding and homeware and the furniture too. the majority of furniture i own is from ikea.
Jocelyn H.
Ikea products are great for one reason only- the price. But now that everyone is in on this secret, Ikea furniture is available in everybody's houses now. So with IKEA furniture you don't really get originality. And the nicest stuff is comparably priced very very much to their competitors.
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
I love Ikea because it is an affordable place to shop for furniture (especially if you are on a student budget like myself). I love that you can buy mattresses that come rolled up, so they are easily transportable in the back of your car. All my furniture for my first apartment is from Ikea!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?