BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kia S.
Vancouver
IKEA is a great place to shop when it comes to prices, but not always for quality. If you’re a student or young family, IKEA is a blessing, but if you’re looking for long-lasting furniture, this just won’t do it. The meatballs are delicious though, it’s always a pleasure to eat after shopping :)
Melody M.
Plumstead, London
You cannot beat IKEA when you need anything for the home. You can find pretty much anything you need there, plus a tonne of things you definitely don’t need but buy anyway! I have their wardrobes and alex drawers and I find them to be well priced, sturdy and the brand is consistent quality wise.
Alexandra Z.
berlin
When decorating your home or looking for any Ikea home dosa is always a good option, with prices that are sometimes incredibly cheap, however you have to be careful with the quality of the products, many of those inexpensive products are not of good quality. But it's always a good option anyway.
Gwendilyn G.
Dubai
I really love to shop at this store. I enjoyed all the decorations they have, good set up samples how you will do it on your home. The brand is a good quality and everything is already there when you want to decorate your home. A lot of unique styles that you will only get from this store. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Meleah D.
Delta, BC
Ikea's furniture is extremely affordable and easy to use. My most favorite products to buy from Ikea would be their bed frames or dressers. Pros: It has literally everything you could need in your home, cons: the store is massive and takes forever to get through. YES I'll be shopping there again!
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
IKEA this is our go too shop for pretty much everything also a fun day out for the kids too lol it literally has everything you would ever need for your home, my fav so far has to be our dinning table
tatiana m.
Toronto, ON
I generally go to idea to get small ticket items like linens, pillows, vases, housewares. They have a large selection at affordable prices. I like that if I just want to buy 1 plate I don't have to get a whole set.
Aurelie D.
Ottawa
IKEA has good price quality home furniture. The employees are very nice and helpful. The food they make is great and tasteful. There’s a great variety of stuff. Overall, everything in there is great. Only thing is the returning section of the store which is always packed and is very complicated.
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
Absolutely love this store! I find that every time I go to buy one thing I end up buying something else or adding more items to my list on my next trip. This store is perfect for any home owner or renter that wants to build their own items. As a bonus they have food for cheap!! Super affordable!
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
Great and affordable! I usually enjoy everything I've purchased from Ikea. Once or twice I've gotten something that wasn't the greatest quality but when you factor in the price you pay, I would still consider it good.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?