- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a great place to shop when it comes to prices, but not always for quality. If you’re a student or young family, IKEA is a blessing, but if you’re looking for long-lasting furniture, this just won’t do it. The meatballs are delicious though, it’s always a pleasure to eat after shopping :)
You cannot beat IKEA when you need anything for the home. You can find pretty much anything you need there, plus a tonne of things you definitely don’t need but buy anyway! I have their wardrobes and alex drawers and I find them to be well priced, sturdy and the brand is consistent quality wise.
When decorating your home or looking for any Ikea home dosa is always a good option, with prices that are sometimes incredibly cheap, however you have to be careful with the quality of the products, many of those inexpensive products are not of good quality. But it's always a good option anyway.
I really love to shop at this store. I enjoyed all the decorations they have, good set up samples how you will do it on your home. The brand is a good quality and everything is already there when you want to decorate your home. A lot of unique styles that you will only get from this store. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Ikea's furniture is extremely affordable and easy to use. My most favorite products to buy from Ikea would be their bed frames or dressers. Pros: It has literally everything you could need in your home, cons: the store is massive and takes forever to get through. YES I'll be shopping there again!
I generally go to idea to get small ticket items like linens, pillows, vases, housewares. They have a large selection at affordable prices. I like that if I just want to buy 1 plate I don't have to get a whole set.
IKEA has good price quality home furniture. The employees are very nice and helpful. The food they make is great and tasteful. There’s a great variety of stuff. Overall, everything in there is great. Only thing is the returning section of the store which is always packed and is very complicated.
Absolutely love this store! I find that every time I go to buy one thing I end up buying something else or adding more items to my list on my next trip. This store is perfect for any home owner or renter that wants to build their own items. As a bonus they have food for cheap!! Super affordable!
Great and affordable! I usually enjoy everything I've purchased from Ikea. Once or twice I've gotten something that wasn't the greatest quality but when you factor in the price you pay, I would still consider it good.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos