BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Becki T.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Since I was a young girl I have always furnished my bedroom with ikea products as they have such a variety of products available without breaking the bank.
Visiting the store in itself is an enjoyable experience as you venture round the different rooms on offer.
I am currently redecorating and my first point of call was ikea to check out the furniture I am requiring and I'm excited to go back to make a purchase.
Christina S.
Ottawa, ON
IKEA is an affordable company. They have wonderful products that are on trend. My favourite product are my dishes from IKEA. I have used them for 2 years straight and they are beautiful - however they are all white and you can see some of the scratches on them. I wish that they were a little more durable.
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
I love IKEA. I order online and sometimes there's issues with my orders but they're quick to rectify it.

The instructions are amid of great and hilarious, but it gets done somehow! I like that some of the items are inexpensive so it's easy to personalize them and not worry about the sticker price.
Juliane J.
Korschenbroich
I love Ikea. They have always the best things to get your home modern and new. And that for a good price. I love going there only to LOOK what they have new in store. The people working there are always nice and helpful. And when I haven't bought something, well, the Hot Dogs are worth the visit.
Aiesha R.
Ikea has such many great furniture and it is such a useful place. The items bought from there are amazing quality. I don't really shop at Ikea a lot as it is too far from me. It is very affordable and not expensive because of the product and quality. I would definitely recommend shopping here (:
Kayla L.
Vancouver
Very affordable here. Only con to Ikea is putting the items together yourself, which isnt a con for all people. You can also buy tons of afforable ikea furniture for less second hand! Ikea is a great place for people moving out for the first time, as their items are all very basic and good priced
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
Absolutely love this store! I find that every time I go to buy one thing I end up buying something else or adding more items to my list on my next trip. This store is perfect for any home owner or renter that wants to build their own items. As a bonus they have food for cheap!! Super affordable!
Kia S.
Vancouver
IKEA is a great place to shop when it comes to prices, but not always for quality. If you’re a student or young family, IKEA is a blessing, but if you’re looking for long-lasting furniture, this just won’t do it. The meatballs are delicious though, it’s always a pleasure to eat after shopping :)
Aurelie D.
Ottawa
IKEA has good price quality home furniture. The employees are very nice and helpful. The food they make is great and tasteful. There’s a great variety of stuff. Overall, everything in there is great. Only thing is the returning section of the store which is always packed and is very complicated.
Shell B.
I have a glass display cabinet from ikea to showcase my nerdy comic statues 😂perfect easy to put together!
Also have their dog tail door hooks love them so much a cute way to hang your keys your towels or clothes ! Ikea is awesome!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?