BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

ruby p.
Surrey, BC
I love shopping at IKEA. It is my go to furniture store whenever i need to find any home items. I love the coffee tables and side tables that I purchased. The items at IKEA are generally affordable but i wish some of the products were better quality. But you get what you pay for.
Brooke P.
I recently purchased the Alex five drawers to fit my make up in from IKEA I got the man in the white colour there are five different sized drawers I fit a lot of project in here as they are so wide and so thick that you can fit loads of make up inside them the only downside to them is that they are quite stiff to pull out but they are easy to work with and are worth having in your room
Naomi R.
LONDON
I have a love hate with ikea because everything is so affordable and easy to assemble, plus the customer service is great- but the quality of the furniture isn’t very reliable.
Great store for kitchenware and home accessories- but you have to be selective to get the good stuff.
Tanaya M.
I love Ikea but let’s be honest, who doesn’t.
Not only can you buy absolutely anything you could ever need in one place, it’s reasonably priced too.
Always buying furniture and household items from here. Cheap but good quality.
Not forgetting, they do the best meatballs ever.
Jennifer S.
Amazing, love the shop, something about it always makes me feel like a kid!! I shop there for all my decorations around my house and have never had any problems with anything i have purchased. P.S the candles are the best value ever! (DON'T FORGET THE HOT DOG ON YOUR WAY OUT!!)
Elecia R.
North York , ON
I really like ikea because of its variety and price range. I don’t like assembling the things I purchase. The only thing I don’t like about it is the store layout, I understand the concept but I’m the type of shopper who knows exactly what they’re looking for on a time crunch.
Bianca E.
Everything from my bedroom to my living room is IKEA. I love the fact that you can find all house products in one store with many different colour ranges. I am obsessed with IKEA and usually my first store I visit in regards to household items. Their stuff are very affordable.
Monique G.
Mississauga, ON
I literally grew up on Ikea furniture. It's not overly expensive, pretty reasonably priced and the furniture is decent. Wood furniture you have to be weary of, the wood isn't the strongest so can crack easier than other brands. For the most part it's a great store to shop from.
Jasmeen B.
Brampton, ON
Ikea is a store that has everything a house needs with a reasonable price that is affordable. My room solely has furniture that is from Ikea. The best part is that every month there is a different variety each time you enter. I would shop at Ikea everytime I need to buy something for my room.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased many pieces of furniture from Ikea, trendy furniture that is far cheaper then most other furniture stores.

Easy enough to put together with the help of instructions, however not all of the furniture is the best of quality. For the price point though it is great value!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?