BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stephanie V.
Thornhill, ON
When it came time to reno our house, we automatically turned to Ikea. We purchased the cube bookshelf which can be varying in size depending on how many cube sets you purchase. We ended up with a 6x2 model and use it for storage in our office. It's so convenient and chic- but at a great price. We love this!
Elouise R.
Acrefair , Wrexham
Furniture is so cheap and come out better than expected !!!!! Brought a desk for 25 quid and put it up in my room . Told my mates and they’d have never have thought it was 25 quid !!!
Angie A.
Doral, FL
Ikea alex drawers. At first i thought these were perfect for makeup, but honesly after storing makeup I believe its not worth the expense, drawers dont open all the way and you arent able to see properly whats inside the drawer, i would say there are ok for its purpose which i office supplies but not as a vanity.
Maggie T.
edinburgh
Everyone loves a bit of good old ikea! The experience of the shop is actually more exciting than going to any other shop! I love that they have anything you could possibly need in one massive warehouse, and at the end of your shopping trip you can stop off and have some delicious meatballs! It’s amazing! Love it
Kanchana S.
London
Do we really need to get into how AWESOME IKEA is???? If you don't shop your furnitures here then WYD???? Whether you have a tight space or a large 6 bedroom house, IKEA will have the best stuff for you from floor to ceiling. Oh, did I forget to mention that you can't find anywhere better to get what you pay for?
Sylvie L.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Ikea did it again! Every time I am looking for
something in particular, and I have exhausted all my resources… I go to Ikea
thinking surly they don’t carry it here, and again I am gladly proven wrong, as
there I found the SoHo shade. For weeks I have been looking for a non-spring
loaded type roll up blind, that is also room darkening, for my child’s room. With
no luck what so ever.

Finally, I decided to go to Ikea, and not only did they have exactly what I was
looking for… The SoHo shade has a cord that would bring the shade up and down… It
has a special mechanism, that would attach to that wall, and help keep the cord
tight, straight at the bottom and keep my child safe. We have had it for a few
years now, and it is still working great and there is no sun damage. I just
wish I would have bought more when I got that one.
Aya M.
Dorval
My whole room furniture comes from there. My Alex drawer unit, my bed, desk, and everything else. A bit tricky to put everything in place but the quality is amazing for the price. Never was disappointed!
Ashes D.
Toronto , ON
I love the affordable EVERYTHING. Ive become a master at putting it together too so that helps. The only thing I dislike is that I need to re-tighten some of the bolts every so often to make sure my products don't crack along the places they are attached. Great value for money and they have lasted me forever!
Hannah H.
Perth, NB
I. LOVE. IKEA. CANADA. I would give 8 stars if I could. I moved to a small town and furnished an entire two bedroom apartment from ikea. I wish they had more products because I’d continue buying 😂. My only criticism is that their shipping sucks- they use local distributors who are unreliable in my rural area.
Harriet K.
Everything is easy to find the staff are helpful and give you any support you need . The products are very good quality and are affordable. It's not too busy and easy to get around.i definitely recommend shopping here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?