BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Venessa V.
North York, ON
I love a challenge and building my own funiture is gratifying. They have affordable furniture and some cool pieces. I love the shelving/organization products as well
Kia S.
Vancouver
IKEA is a great place to shop when it comes to prices, but not always for quality. If you’re a student or young family, IKEA is a blessing, but if you’re looking for long-lasting furniture, this just won’t do it. The meatballs are delicious though, it’s always a pleasure to eat after shopping :)
Mindy R.
Wow! So much stuff to choose from and IKEA offers an amazing app that allows you to choose the items you want before you go to the store. Once at the store, open the app and it tells you exactly where to find the products on your list! It definitely makes it less stressful in such a large place.
Juliane J.
Korschenbroich
I love Ikea. They have always the best things to get your home modern and new. And that for a good price. I love going there only to LOOK what they have new in store. The people working there are always nice and helpful. And when I haven't bought something, well, the Hot Dogs are worth the visit.
Alexandra Z.
berlin
When decorating your home or looking for any Ikea home dosa is always a good option, with prices that are sometimes incredibly cheap, however you have to be careful with the quality of the products, many of those inexpensive products are not of good quality. But it's always a good option anyway.
Kayla L.
Vancouver
Very affordable here. Only con to Ikea is putting the items together yourself, which isnt a con for all people. You can also buy tons of afforable ikea furniture for less second hand! Ikea is a great place for people moving out for the first time, as their items are all very basic and good priced
Meleah D.
Delta, BC
Ikea's furniture is extremely affordable and easy to use. My most favorite products to buy from Ikea would be their bed frames or dressers. Pros: It has literally everything you could need in your home, cons: the store is massive and takes forever to get through. YES I'll be shopping there again!
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
Absolutely love this store! I find that every time I go to buy one thing I end up buying something else or adding more items to my list on my next trip. This store is perfect for any home owner or renter that wants to build their own items. As a bonus they have food for cheap!! Super affordable!
Melody M.
Plumstead, London
You cannot beat IKEA when you need anything for the home. You can find pretty much anything you need there, plus a tonne of things you definitely don’t need but buy anyway! I have their wardrobes and alex drawers and I find them to be well priced, sturdy and the brand is consistent quality wise.
Aurelie D.
Ottawa
IKEA has good price quality home furniture. The employees are very nice and helpful. The food they make is great and tasteful. There’s a great variety of stuff. Overall, everything in there is great. Only thing is the returning section of the store which is always packed and is very complicated.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?