BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Charley O.
Marietta
I will start by saying shipping is usually outrageous, but we live within a couple hours from two different locations, so we have to plan trips to Ikea. I really like IKEA for simple, functional furnishings like dressers and other storage units. In store shopping can be hard with kids if you don’t know exactly what you’re there for, but the ice cream at the end is a great bribe to use while shopping. 😜 Without kids, I could browse the show room all dayyy. I love seeing ideas of how to design a space and use the items for sale. 😍
Nikole S.
Wilmington , NC
IKEA is one of my favorite stores to shop and walk through. It has a little bit of everything from home goods and furniture to food items and children's stuffed animals.
Soraya A.
Always head to Ikea when I need inexpensive updates to my home office, affordable home decor that is innovative and unique, and when our bedroom needs a refresh.
Myranda L.
Placerville, CA
There furniture is sturdy and lasts a long long time. They have every thing to living room furniture to dining bedroom and bathroom they also have many home decor options too
Johnna T.
Sumerco, WV
This is one of my favorite stores to go in. It’s really trendy. I love it. They have so so so many things. If you haven’t been to an IKEA, you need to check it out.
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
IKEA truly makes decorating your home, office, bedroom etc so easy and effortless! Everything is so affordable only catch is you have to put everything together!
Teresa S.
Oceanside, CA
Hi! I Ann reviewing a night stand that I recently purchased at IKEA. The night stand matched perfectly with my bed frame. It made my room look so sophisticated and completed my overall look. The night stand is a beautiful wholesome oak wood and it has fine wood grain detailing along the top. It has 3 completely sturdy legs that you simply attache with one screwdriver in minutes. The height is exactly where it needs to be for the same height of my bed. When I grab my glasses at night, I find them very fast and easily. I would highly recommend this night stand. Not only for it's gorgeous look it will give to your bedroom, (or wherever you put it) but it's detailing and sturdiness, it's literally the perfect night stand. I have purchased many night stands in the past, by his is my absolute favorite. Please get one. You will NOT be sorry....! -Thanks, Very Happy Customer Teresa!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea is a great starter place to find furniture at a moderately inexpensive price. Not everything they sell is super affordable. They have collections that suit every budget, which i like. They have EVERYTHING you could possibly need cramped into one enormous building. There are two Ikea's close enough to my house so that I no longer have to order online. But as with the phrase, you get what you pay for. Some items quality isn't worth the trouble it take to put them together. Other items are sturdy  and hold up well. I have pieces from the Besta collection in my media room and two of their bookcases. Those have been the most reliable and have held up over the years. I also love their kitchen utensils and knickknacks for around the home. The best thing about going to the store vs ordering online, walking about with your tray of cinnamon rolls from the mini food court at the exit.
Daria Q.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea is great if you have money to spend and time to kill. Especially if you have kids. Most stores feature convenient family parking spots, a baby care area, baby food, microwaves, shopping strollers and play areas. Småland is their free supervised play area near the entrance. Children must be potty trained and be 37'' to 54'' tall. Now, to me, that sounds great. Not having a kid around, particularly if I would be the one who's supervising them if they were is the optimal choice. Of course I want nothing to do with kids. However, if the situation would be a shopper who willingly has little ones, idk how excited they would be to trust a stranger to take adequate care of them, along with however many others. And right near the entrance sounds good to me - the sooner the kids are away from me the better. I could see how parents might worry about their kids being abducted easily without much store to have to make it through before making it outside with their kidnapping mission completed successfully.
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love addicting to my ikea collection. Now that one is in Jacksonville it’s awesome. Like an addict I keep adding random stuff like the kitchen area. How awesome is that place!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?