BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kayla G.
Woodbridge, ON
Every single piece of furniture I own is from IKEA and I can never go back to another brand. Not only is the quality amazing, the different styles to choose from are incredible and my house has never looked better! The prices are also so reasonable and affordable, it just makes me want to go back and buy even more!
mir 🌸.
Vancouver , BC
Shopping at IKEA in general is a fun time, could definitely make a day out of it! The quality isn't the best, but it's definitely affordable. I usually buy stylish items that I think might go out of style eventually. I bit hard to configure some items but they have an option for a worker to come and set it up for you.
Tayo O.
Harold Hill, Romford
I wanted to buy a small dressing table with a mirror and I was able to get a nice while portable one in Ikea. It was so easy to assemble too and of a very high quality. the shop assistants helped me locate it easily. I would recommend shopping in Ikea for any household item you could ever want as they have everything.
Rachel L.
Thornhill, ON
I love IKEA so much that sometimes I just go there to walk around even when I'm not looking for furniture and home-goods. The in store set up allows me to imagine how each piece might look like in my house. I'm also a big fan of their smaller items, like their elegantly minimalist dishes and well-curated posters.
Wendy L.
Ottawa, ON
Before you decide to buy anything at IKEA, know that it will be way more complicated than you think to put it all together..  If you are very careful with your things, they should last a reasonable amount of time, but if you have kids, or animals, you will probably want to invest in something a little bit sturdier.
Izzy H.
Such good quality for such a great price!! Love the shop and I think it’s in every country around the world. Mines quite a while away but it’s so worth the drive to get to one!! Love the Alex 9 Drawers. It keeps all my makeup nice and organised!!
Stacey A.
Nepean, ON
We have many pieces of furniture and decor from Ikea and we keep going back for more! We have dressers that have held up to moves across the country and assembly is usually fairly straightforward. Bonus points if you can score a preassemble piece from the as-is section! Their kids toys are great and so inexpensive!
Krystale M.
Kanata, ON
I pretty much can’t say enough about Ikea. I might as well live in the store. My house looks like an Ikea show room. It’s affordable and stylish and you can do so much with their lines. I wish I could buy everything in the store! I also absolutely LOVE their Mac and cheese and spinach medallions in the restaurant.
Leigh E.
Rugby, Warwickshire
Relatively cheap products, that are very good quality, they are not the best, as they are not made to fit a room of yours specifically but they are very good, and I would suggest going to IKEA to buy makeup drawers, the 6 drawers ones, it is what most beauty guru's have to store their makeup, and I personally adore them, beautiful, clean white colour.
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
IKEA is an amazing store. I could honestly spend hours in the store looking at everything there. The products there are are very reasonably priced and the designs and innovative. I shop here about once a month but sometimes go here with my friend for fun. You should defiantly check IKEA kid if you haven't already.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?