BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashley D.
Philadelphia , PA
I would say 70% of my furniture is from Ikea. And I love it. I love all the different pieces they have and it's not too expensive. There show room gives you an idea on how you can decorate your home. But I hate building the pieces and the instructions that come along with the piece.
Tiffany R.
Elmsdale
I feel I live here, I love looking around the show rooms, and I always leave with something even if it’s just small (but in most cases big). The assembly is straightforward but not for everyone. They have a great team that can build anything they sell if you’d prefer to pay someone.
Una M.
Fort Collins, CO
amazing quality. amazing price there is NOTHING you cant find at IKEA. after a long day of shopping make sure you stop and get one of their delicious cinnamon rolls or a frozen yogurt cone! my favorite place to shop for furniture by far! I would definitely recommend IKEA to anyone!
Angelina F.
I love ikea. Not only is it in America but it is in most country’s. It is easy to find thing, and if you can’t the staff are always willing to help. If you have little ones the play Place that they have is heaven. You can get all your shopping done with no little one distracting you.
Anastasia S.
London, London
Love shopping at Ikea their stuff is good value for money although if you can't get there and need to shop online their delivery charges are quite expensive. Pros - GOod value for money, Cons - DIY and not always easy to build. We get all our furniture and home accessories from Ikea
Eira D.
Brussels
Most of my furnitures come from IKEA. My favourite purchase from them is my desk !! The drawers are the perfect size to put all your MAKEUPS,books and a lot more. IKEA have fourniture that suits the style of each of us !! And you get an AMAZING quality for a really good deal/price !!
Madelyn M.
The best product at ikea that I recommend is the Alex 5 or Alex9 they are amazing quality and work amazing to I really recommend for you to get this it’s great to store all of your makeup in with lots of room.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Recently I purchased the HEMNES 8-drawer dresser. It was easy to assemble, and holds a huge amount of clothing! It looks fabulous and is also easy to clean if need be. I bought the white one and get tons of compliments on it.
Vera L.
I love everything in IKEA. Almost everything. My only issue is actually the store experience, I can't go grab something on the go, at least in the DR store, I have to go through the entire store, reason why I only shop online, and have actually stopped visiting the store due to this.
jess m.
I personally love walking around ikeas looking at how someone else would design each pop up room, it provides me with ideas of how to decorate my own room. the only con is that it is often confusing to walk around as i often go through a walk way and end up back to the beginning.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?