BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tiffany T.
Vancouver , BC
Great place to look for furniture if you're on a budget. You definitely get a bang for your bunk. I've purchased so many things for my house from IKEA and love it all. I would recommend checking out IKEA before anywhere else. Walking around IKEA and just browsing is even fun, even the food there is pretty bomb!
Maggie T.
edinburgh
Everyone loves a bit of good old ikea! The experience of the shop is actually more exciting than going to any other shop! I love that they have anything you could possibly need in one massive warehouse, and at the end of your shopping trip you can stop off and have some delicious meatballs! It’s amazing! Love it
Samantha W.
Ikea is a staple for every home.  I have gone to IKEA after every major move that I have made. Now splitting my time between Canada, Ghana and the UK, I use Ikea regularly for cost effective housewares that brighten my interior.  I also have used Ikea for furnishings for my Airbnb listing in London to great effect.
Aya M.
Dorval
My whole room furniture comes from there. My Alex drawer unit, my bed, desk, and everything else. A bit tricky to put everything in place but the quality is amazing for the price. Never was disappointed!
Anne V.
Santo domingo, distrito nacional
i love all the things that you can get at ikea, i bought a lot of things for redecorate my room, One of those things was an orange quilt cover. The color it's beautiful and its soft to the touch. but  i found a problem, when i washed it in some parts it loose the color and it looks yellow in some parts
Sylvie L.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Ikea did it again! Every time I am looking for
something in particular, and I have exhausted all my resources… I go to Ikea
thinking surly they don’t carry it here, and again I am gladly proven wrong, as
there I found the SoHo shade. For weeks I have been looking for a non-spring
loaded type roll up blind, that is also room darkening, for my child’s room. With
no luck what so ever.

Finally, I decided to go to Ikea, and not only did they have exactly what I was
looking for… The SoHo shade has a cord that would bring the shade up and down… It
has a special mechanism, that would attach to that wall, and help keep the cord
tight, straight at the bottom and keep my child safe. We have had it for a few
years now, and it is still working great and there is no sun damage. I just
wish I would have bought more when I got that one.
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
Ikea is a great store if you are in the market for simple, affordable furniture. The best part of Ikea furniture is that you can usually paint it or customize it yourself with a little bit of DIY skill. While the assembly of some furniture can be stressful, overall it holds up pretty well and is very functional.
Bianca D.
Milano
My bed, my shelf, my desk, most of the last things in my bedroom are from Ikea. I like it a lot, I think they have a good quality, I don't shop there often because it's a little bit far from home but every time I go there, I buy a lot of things, especially accessories for the bedroom. I recommend going to Ikea!
Stephanie V.
Thornhill, ON
When it came time to reno our house, we automatically turned to Ikea. We purchased the cube bookshelf which can be varying in size depending on how many cube sets you purchase. We ended up with a 6x2 model and use it for storage in our office. It's so convenient and chic- but at a great price. We love this!
Zoe T.
People always talk about how inexpensive Ikea is, and although it's not super expensive, it's still not super cheap. However I think a lot of their products are cute and work well together - they even have a plant section!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?