BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Madelyn M.
The best product at ikea that I recommend is the Alex 5 or Alex9 they are amazing quality and work amazing to I really recommend for you to get this it’s great to store all of your makeup in with lots of room.
Amy W.
Sainte, QC
You always know what you're getting with ikea. They have great customer service and if your item is damaged or missing pieces they will always replace it. I love to spend Saturday afternoons perusing through the great store layout and stopping for a .99 cent frozen yogurt cone after
Angelina F.
I love ikea. Not only is it in America but it is in most country’s. It is easy to find thing, and if you can’t the staff are always willing to help. If you have little ones the play Place that they have is heaven. You can get all your shopping done with no little one distracting you.
Sonia V.
Campomarino Lido, Italy
Really good quality, I could spend a lifetime in Ikea's stores looking at all the stuff.
Bought my carpet, my bed, my bookcase, my studio chair and my curtains from Ikea and they're all in a really good state.
Nice prices and great number of products in different colors and styles!
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
Some complain about the quality of products here. But I don't really mind since they have good prices. Also, it's up to the person who builds it how it's gonna turn out to look like. Their furniture have that minimalistic vibe to it that is very in these days. I like their aesthetic.
Ashly C.
Walnut
I’ve made purchases at IKEA for the furniture in my room and IKEA is very reliable! The furniture is in sharp condition from years ago when I bought them and are still holding strong. They offer a variety of different styles so it’s available any time of house with different themes.
Tiffany R.
Elmsdale
I feel I live here, I love looking around the show rooms, and I always leave with something even if it’s just small (but in most cases big). The assembly is straightforward but not for everyone. They have a great team that can build anything they sell if you’d prefer to pay someone.
Jia Yi O.
Singapore
A really good place to take picture and to buy our household items, furnitures, flowers. My favourite purchase ever is the soft toys there as they are really cute!! The stuffs there are friendly and kind, so overall good service. I really loe the cheap ice cream there which is really soft and delicious!! I would really recommend you guys to shop there
Angelika G.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Love a good Ikea trip... I never understand people who go there looking for quality, it's not going to happen. Ikea is for short term furniture that works great, is trendy and can be changed and put together easily. I definitely recommend ikea... and their veggie meatballs....
Tanya Z.
Oakville , ON
I love IKEA! Everything is soooo modern and cute, IKEA will for sure be my go-to furniture store when I buy a new place in the future, the only issue I ever have is the the products are a bit flimsy and hard to put together sometimes but otherwise, an IKEA home is the best way to go.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?