BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Bailee M.
London, ON
I love Ikea for the fact that you can find pretty much anything there, but it's a little bit annoying to build (the picture instructions can be confusing) and sometimes the material is cheap, but overall IKEA is by far the best home improvement store for the price and product selection, especially for poor university students!
Chloe S.
If you are on a budget or look for loads of items for you Home then Ikea is the best place to go! It’s fairly cheap and they cover all kinds of items that you may need. And there’s always the food at the end!!
Kirsten F.
Kitchener, ON
Ikea is honestly the go to for home decor. It's affordable, simple, cute, and has the best meatballs! The nearest one to me is an hour away so I don't go that often but I do have a pick up centre by my house so whenever I'm looking for new storage furniture or desks etc, I can easily shop online minus the meatballs haha.
Jaliloo J.
France
If you want something valuable you need to take the high prices products for the furniture or you will have surprises. For the little stuffs it is ok.
Si on veut quelque chose de solide il faut prendre les gammes les plus chères ou vous risquez d'avoir des surprises. Pour les autres produits pas de problèmes particuliers.
Rachel E.
Edson
I LOVE Ikea! It is unbelievably well priced and has helped me furnish many homes! I love their stores as I ALWAYS find things I wasn’t looking for! I love their children’s section and all of the bright colours and prints for kids! The instructions are horrid when trying to put together your purchase but I’ve always managed!
Erica H.
Oakville , ON
One of my favourite stores ever! They have everything and anything you would ever possible need from food(restaurant/cafe and snacks to buy) to furniture and nick nacks. The only reason I give it 4 rather than 5 stars is because I find their furniture building instructions hard to follow sometimes. Great store otherwise :)
Hannah S.
I love ikea! I have the alex drawers and desk top and two sets of drawers. They are amazing! It was so cheap and it looks brilliant, the quality is beyond perfect. I love shopping in ikea as it gives me inspiration for my room/house and they have so many amazing things you can buy. I definitely recommend people shop here.
Claudia N.
Rome
Who doesn't love IKEA? It's the place of my dreams! My bed, my desk, my library, basically all the things in my room are from ikea! They're not expensive, beautiful and so well made. I especially enjoy the Alex drawers to keep my makeup stored and I can't wait to go back, I have my eyes on a mirror I absolutely have to buy!
Brandi S.
Surrey, BC
I live in a small condo with not a lot of storage. IKEA products are amazing for maximizing the space you have. Affordable products, quality on some is better than others, but overall it's decent. I have to admit most of my stuff has started to come from IKEA. Downside is sometimes they forget all the screws in the packages
Emely K.
Mill road, Lincoln
Have you been to IKEA?? No?! WHY NOT?! I could write a novel about all the positives about IKEA, from the high chairs, bibs and cutlery for kids to the sofas, vanity tables and light fixtures... you need it Ikea has it cheap and good quality.

Hungry? Meatballs and cinnamon swirls along with 20p icecreams on your way out. Just go.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?