BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sailor M.
IKEA is a great place to shop for your new home. My favourite purchase there was a white wood desk I still use it to this day in my office it is quite expensive but the quality is great I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
Ikea has lots of great products for your home from furnature, bedspreads, pillows, glasses, plates, itensils, you name it.  I love their home entertainment and storage selection as well.  When i first moved to San Diego that was my first stop to get all the essentials that I didn't pack with me.  Only downside is the store is massive, you can get lost in there but other than that no complaints.
Brandi S.
Surrey, BC
I live in a small condo with not a lot of storage. IKEA products are amazing for maximizing the space you have. Affordable products, quality on some is better than others, but overall it's decent. I have to admit most of my stuff has started to come from IKEA. Downside is sometimes they forget all the screws in the packages
Claudia N.
Rome
Who doesn't love IKEA? It's the place of my dreams! My bed, my desk, my library, basically all the things in my room are from ikea! They're not expensive, beautiful and so well made. I especially enjoy the Alex drawers to keep my makeup stored and I can't wait to go back, I have my eyes on a mirror I absolutely have to buy!
Asmaa A.
Ordered online on June 22 and now is July 22 with three failed delivery. Waited 12 hours each day because their stupid window is 12 hours - Stupid XPO and IKEA. Called multiple times to cancel the order. They say they can't cancel the order and I have to receive it and then return it. I want my money back. Each time I called IKEA stayed on hold for two hours just to know that they won't give my back. I won't ever order from their store. AT THIS POINT I just don't know how to get my money back. They should have never been permitted to operate in States with this low quality European style customer service.
Jaliloo J.
France
If you want something valuable you need to take the high prices products for the furniture or you will have surprises. For the little stuffs it is ok.
Si on veut quelque chose de solide il faut prendre les gammes les plus chères ou vous risquez d'avoir des surprises. Pour les autres produits pas de problèmes particuliers.
Kirsten F.
Kitchener, ON
Ikea is honestly the go to for home decor. It's affordable, simple, cute, and has the best meatballs! The nearest one to me is an hour away so I don't go that often but I do have a pick up centre by my house so whenever I'm looking for new storage furniture or desks etc, I can easily shop online minus the meatballs haha.
Erica H.
Oakville , ON
One of my favourite stores ever! They have everything and anything you would ever possible need from food(restaurant/cafe and snacks to buy) to furniture and nick nacks. The only reason I give it 4 rather than 5 stars is because I find their furniture building instructions hard to follow sometimes. Great store otherwise :)
Dhilshaad H.
Cape Town
Not even going to lie, I freaking love going to Ikea. Whether it’s to get something that I need or just to browse around. I love the displays that they have up, it really provides customers with some inspiration. I like that the pieces they offer are solid colours so they easily fit into what ever scheme you’re going for !
Chloe S.
Selby, North Yorkshire
I feel like ikea has gotten a lot more expensive than it used to be. It used to be known for its cheap flat pack furniture but now it's not so cheap and I was struggling to buy what I wanted. But I will always love ikea for its funky, innovative furniture and accessories. Would never say no if someone offered to take me.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?