BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Bethany R.
New York
I love shopping here so much. The prices are so good and they always have the cutest stuff! I always use the home decor. I would totally recommend shopping there.
Dora A.
East Las Vegas
Ikea is a really fun store and even if you’re not looking to buy furniture it’s always fun to just look around! the food is also really good and relatively cheap!
Kaitlen M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the physics store, you can’t beat the price, nor the quality considering the price. However I am only giving them four stars because shipping is atrocious.
Paige S.
Houston , TX
Pros ; it has so many selection so many nice things to choice from , especially for my makeup studio . Cons ; you basically gotta build it yourself not so easy lol .
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Decorator Expert Level 4
OH Ikea, how I love you so.
This amazing furniture superstore. I could literally spend my whole day there. All the different rooms and set ups are just absolutely beautiful. I wish I had an unlimited budget to buy whatever I wanted in there! I also wish it wasn't so crowded all the time so I could spend more time in there! lol But they're not everywhere and I'm lucky to have one kind of close to my house. I wish the shipping wasn't outrageous too! Still amazing stuff!!
Odessa T.
I recently moved and went to IkEA for some furniture! The only bad thing is things can be hard to assemble by yourself. But they have literally everything anyone could ever need.
Daniel S.
Stores are too busy! But I do love some of the styles of furniture. They also have some cute plants and other things you wouldn’t expect. Tip: if you go to the store you have to pay for a bag when you check out!
Tiffany N.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love ikea so much. They always have really cute and affordable home decor items, especially if you are someone who likes to change things up a lot. So many great storage options for affordable prices.
Stefanny C.
Winter Haven, FL
I love going to ikea. I love just walking around and getting inspired. I’ve never had issues with any of their items, but I know a lot of people that dislike their products and say they don’t last very long and that they’re overpriced.
Lindsey W.
Quantico, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Affordable durable furniture! I love IKEA. Tip: when putting together furniture, smear on the wood glue before adding nails/screws. It will add to the longevity.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?