BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
A trip to IKEA is always exciting. I just love how they layout the store so it’s like following a path. You can find great home necessities at very low prices. However, when it comes to their larger furniture pieces, I don’t always trust it to last or be of utmost quality.
Tori H.
Westland, MI
Although the furniture is extremely difficult to put together because of the directions, I love shopping at ikea. They have a variety of household items for low, affordable prices. I usually order items online so I don’t have to walk around the store for hours eat a time.
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA
Oh what a treat it is to visit IKEA. Granted the store is designed like a maze to make sure you see all of the store, but I do find surprise items I wasn't even looking for. I love their bold colors and the designs are clean and simple. My favorite part of visiting would be a quick stop at their cafeteria. A few times per year they also hold special buffet dinner nights. I also like visiting the food section on the downstairs level where I could get swedish delicacies like crab paste, frozen meatballs, candies, cookies, and juice.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
We Did Our whole Home In Ikea Furniture!The Price & Quality Are Wonderful We Did Our Daughters Room With The Metal Bed & Dark Wood Cube Organizer With 9 bins!So Darn Cute & We Just Redo The Bins As She Changes:)we Got The Karlstad Sectional 3 +2!I Only Wish Ikea Didn't Discontinue This Couch!Its Heart Breaking Because Its So Modern & The Colors Were Limitless:/ I Have The Shad Mirror In My Makeup Room & I Love It Its Pro All The Way:)Highly Recommend If Your Needing To Fill A Home!Especially With Children!They Have Some Amazing Decor Also!
Emilee H.
Ikea has a great deal of different products, and I would recommend looking here if you want to find creative furniture and decorations. They have full size set up bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, closets, etc so that you can view the products as if they were in your own home. It is a huge store and I have purchased a few things from here. They normally have some good deals when they cycle through products. I have even been there when they give you a free meal for your family at the cafeteria when you spend $100 in the store. AWESOME! Check it out!
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
I recently made a visit to IKEA and I had never previously been since I do not live near one. Some items I thought were a great price, others were what I expected. I bought some organizational products to help me at college, and I think organization is a good quality of the store. The store itself was a little maze-like as there were so many sections and categories within the place. The people were nice and there are many unique and stylish products for home renovation set up in mock house displays which are good for getting ideas.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Once you go to Ikea, there’s no turning back! Everything is good in there. It’s a dangerous place so be warned when you go in there and find the best dresser of your life or lamp or anything really! I would love to shop here more often if it was at a closer range to me.
Kaylee O.
St. Cloud
IKEA is a great place to go shopping for your everything you need home products. Pro: it’s cheap and you can find almost anything you need there. Con: you have to put the products together yourself. Sometimes a little confusing but for the price, it’s a great trade off!
Shannon R.
Landing, NJ
Love the stylish pieces and great storage in most of their products. Pricing is very reasonable. Dislike their instructions!! Please Ikea, along with the pictures include written instructions so many of your customers can keep their sanity and gully enjoy your products!
Cassandra B.
Flushing, NY
This store is great for just about everything you need for the home. It is reasonably priced and great quality. The store layout is always confusing but it's not too much to get past. I buy a lot of furniture from here and will continue to come here for organization needs.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?