BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
Easy, nice, good design, cost-efficient products. I love their metallic chair, you could get them for much more in other design stores.  Quality is very good for what you pay. I mean they're probably not for the rest of your life but if you take care of them you could use it for a very long time.
Eugenia J.
Dubai , Dubai
The best place for value for money home shopping. Plus great functionality of the furniture makes it perfect for small spaces. I prefer to pick basic furniture pieces from IKEA and buy accessories elsewhere to make my house look more unique since obviously the whole world shops in IKEA these days ;)
Jasmeen B.
kamloops
I have gone to the two locations in BC and have loved my experience while I’m there. I have purchased a few small items and a larger Alex drawers set for my makeup and absolutely love it! I found the instructions easy to follow and assembled it with out any troubles. Highly recommend shopping at ikea!
Andrea M.
Culiacan, BC
This store is amazing! I love IKEA. Everything is very beautiful, useful and affordable. If you decide to move to a new place or buy new furniture, go to ikea and order the cheapest furnitures that you like because they are all good quality anyways!

Also, dont overbuy because they have a lot of things!
Caitlin K.
Vancouver, BC
I really have nothing bad to say about ikea! I love walking through the show rooms and getting lots of inspiration. Then the warehouse area is super easy to find everything you need and I find tons of cute little home accessories here! Its totally affordable and easy to find what your looking for. AND super cheap hotdogs
Corah S.
London
IKEA is the only place I shop when it comes to furniture. I love how they offer complete sets of furniture so your whole house can match. Their products are easy to put together and are easy to take apart. Also they have amazingly low prices and it's an adventure to wonder around in store and online!
Logan M.
Milton, ON
IKEA is the best store ever. A great way to keep your house looking clean and modern while still staying on a budget. If you go in with the mindset that you get what you pay for, there's no losing. I got the Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk for an extremely reasonable price and love it!!
Joanna C.
Dubai, Dubai
I ask myself every day why every item of furniture, kitchenware and bathroom supplies that I own come from ikea.... it’s probably because going to ikea is an actual day out rather than just a shopping spree. The walk around displays get me every time! I leave spending hundreds more than I planned! Doh!
Catarina P.
porto
Ikea is a store that has many furniture and decoration products. The quality of products for the price is not bad, but the disadvantage is the assembly that has to be made by the customer. But it's a store that has everything.
Tarryn A.
Battleford, SK
I love IKEA. Hate that you have to put it together yourself. Affordable though. I bought a book shelf when I was just moving out of my parents house. I have been on my own for 7 years and I still have the book shelf. Good quality items.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?