BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Every single piece in my house is from IKEA I love the quality I love the products, the shopping experience is always amazing my favourite products are the Alex collections cause I am a makeup artist and it helps me to keep my mess under control!
Rana M.
helwan, Cairo
You can find anyyyy thiiing that you are searching for on ikia
I'm an interior designer so i always go there to get inspiration or to get some stuffs to the place that I'm designing
It helps so muuuch
It includes all what home really needs.
Melissa M.
Winnipeg
I love IKEA, they have tons to choose from, great pricing and good events where they offer a deal!! My bedframe is from there, all my pillows in my living room. My plants are from there awesome awesome prices on those!! Most of my picture frames! I totally reccomend checking out IKEA if you haven't already!
Drifa S.
Southampton, Southampton
Affordable furniture, delivery is quick and rarely are things I have been buying out of stock and if they are I have always been told when it is coming back in stock. Really good guarantees with a lot of the furniture, most of my big items are from here and I've had no problems with anything. Would recommend.
Hiba T.
Bu tina, Sharjah
Affordable stuff. All time favorite place. You get an idea how to set your home with affordable furniture and stuff. Quality is good. Helps make even your small room look beautiful.
Ashes D.
Toronto , ON
I love the affordable EVERYTHING. Ive become a master at putting it together too so that helps. The only thing I dislike is that I need to re-tighten some of the bolts every so often to make sure my products don't crack along the places they are attached. Great value for money and they have lasted me forever!
Hannah H.
Perth, NB
I. LOVE. IKEA. CANADA. I would give 8 stars if I could. I moved to a small town and furnished an entire two bedroom apartment from ikea. I wish they had more products because I’d continue buying 😂. My only criticism is that their shipping sucks- they use local distributors who are unreliable in my rural area.
Molly l.
I find Ikea a great place to go not just to redecorate but to get inspiration. All the products we have got from there have not broken or cracked for example the bed frames we bought are still standing strong after a year of purchase, I am so happy with their customer service. I would 100% recommend this shop.
Ally C.
Paducah , KY
I absolutely love the product that I bought but I wasn't a big fan of the instructions. I felt so dumb trying to figure them out! I had to ask my boyfriend to come help me and he even put the drawer in upside down. All in all, the product is awesome. The instructions (or maybe it was just us) were difficult.
Alex D.
At some point I realized that all my furniture, frames, linens and drapes are from Ikea. They really have no competition when it comes to furniture that is stylish but still affordable. I always enjoy the shopping experience--complete with meatballs--and I really don't mind putting my own furniture together.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?